Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs
ClarionHotels
$107
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$69
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

$102
$119
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$155
  • Pool
$85
$77
$71
All reviewsihop restaurantone nightmiami airportsports barshuttle servicesister hotelyogurtfree breakfastfront desk staffhour flightthe general managerthe breakfast areawould stay here againcruise terminalfree shuttledolphin mallchoose this hotel
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We were supposed to stay at this hotel for one night before we went to the Bahamas. We never made it because we were stuck in Chicago due to weather. We had our passports sent there just in case we missed them at home. Not only did the staff overnight our passports to us in Chicago, the staff helped us track them when they were lost. They went above and beyond for a family who never stayed there. I will always be a Holiday Inn customer. Way to go! I have stayed at several Holiday Inn Express' so my ratings for everything other than service applies to the hotels I've actually stayed in.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Laura D
Trisha M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff services even though you were not able to stay at our hotel. We are all happy that you received your passports and truly look forward to meeting you the next time your travels come through the Greater Miami Area, happy new year to you!!!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I stayed here recently before a cruise. The rooms were okay. I had flown into FLL and the shuttle I had took over two hours, so the last thing I wanted to deal with was a bunch of loud people. Because of the cruise people, it was pretty loud. I understand that's not hotel's fault. A LOT of slamming doors the next morning. I did not eat the breakfast, but heard it was alright. It offered a shuttle to the ship for $10. It was pretty crazy in the lobby. We were one of last shuttles so it went pretty smoothly as we got to avoid the crowd.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank LBean23

Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate your comments about the hotel and outside company port shuttle services. We are glad you stayed with us and had a smooth trip to the port, we hope you had a nice cruise. All the best to you and your family in 2013.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

This place was frustrating right from the get go. When we arrived at Miami airport, we waited over a half an hour for the shuttle. Once the guy got there, he literally threw our bags into the van and we got in. The van was packed- but he stopped for every passenger waiting for the shuttle to 'check their reservations.' then he would tell them the van was full. He had the radio blaring and his driving skills were, well...bad. The hotel is old, but decent with the exception that the walls are super thin and the AC is incredibly loud. Neither myself or my husband slept at all. We specifically sent asked for a shuttle at 4 am. She arrived nearly 15 minutes late. I will never stay at this location again and definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone! Find somewhere else!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Wanderlust3483
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Trumpditty1,

Thank you for your review of your stay at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs. I am sorry you did not find our hotel to your liking. All of our reviews are evaluated by management, and your review is no exception. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we have to offer to our guests. Thank you again for your comments. Your business is valued and we hope your future travel plans will continue to include IHG properties.

Brenda J.
IHGCare

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I found this property online as a place to park with Green Bee Parking service. As a location to leave my car for 10 days, it was great. Close to the airport and the shuttle ran on time.

The mistake was to book a room at the Holiday Inn before driving home after an overnight flight, (which I thought was convenient). In the first room we were assigned, the headboard had fallen
off the wall. The second room we were moved to was equipped for handicapped people (we are not) - right down to a plastic geriatric shower chair (ew) and double rows of grab rails in the bathroom. The bed sagged, the linens were questionable, the pillows were lumpy, and the room's carpeting was stained and crusty (!!!) in places. The ancient window air conditioner wheezed stale, moldy smelling air. We collapsed only because we were exhausted. We left as soon as we were concious enough to drive. It wasn't clean, it wasn't comfortable and it wasn't pleasant.

We paid with a credit card on check-in, but while departing, we were flagged down in the parking lot by the morning attendant who told us the clerk who checked us in "didn't do the transaction correctly" and it had to be done again.

Room Tip: Skip this property. It's in dire need of renovation.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BellaTavares
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear BellaTavares,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your stay at our hotel. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. We regret to hear the issues you encountered in your room accommodation as well as the unsatisfactory performance of our staff. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I was traveling on business and had a mix up on my reservation. The staff took care of it right away with out questions. I have stayed at many Holiday Inns and this one was the most pleasant. The morning breakfast was better than many other locations. The lobby and rooms were above average and the facility in general was clean and comfortable.
The convenience to the airport is what has brought me to this hotel. The shuttle driver was very helpful with my bags and had to the curb before I knew it.
Next time I need to come to Maimi I will book my room here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Dan B
Trisha M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so very much for your kind words. You 100% satisfaction is our goal and I am so happy you are pleased, I wll pass on your kind words to our staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel thru Miami. Have a great Holiday!!!!