Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs
$121
$112
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$65
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$93
$66
SleepInn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$121
$94
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$155
$85
ExtendedStay
$82
$71
All reviewsihop restaurantone nightmiami airportsports barshuttle servicesister hotelyogurtfree breakfastfront desk staffhour flightthe general managerthe breakfast areawould stay here againcruise terminalfree shuttledolphin mallchoose this hotel
Reviewed May 9, 2012

The reviews about the awful shuttle service were spot on. I called immediately upon retrieving my bags and properly going to Level 2 of the airport to wait for the shuttle. The operator said to look for the van. I did. And then I looked some more. Finally, after waiting 45 minutes, I called again. No apology offered from the operator, just a "I'll radio the driver." Finally, after waiting for an hour, a shuttle came. The driver stated, "let's go!" And then proceeded to talk loudly in Spanish on his cell phone the rest of the way to the hotel. No apology whatsoever. I was the only person on it. Expecting an apology from the front desk agents, at least, I received none. The front desk agents, though efficient, were unprofessional, too busy chatting with each other and joking to offer professional service to me, apparently.

As a gold member, my welcome amenity was an apple, presented without a bag, and some 100 calorie cookies. No room upgrade whatsoever, and, in fact, it felt like I was offered the worst room on the floor. I was right next to the elevator, with two double beds, instead of the king that I had booked. Needless to say, I didn't sleep great. The amenities offered were only a shampoo, conditioner, and 2 bars of soap. No lotion, or anything else. As a previous poster stated, the water pressure in the shower is horrible. The breakfast buffet, at least, was good. Newspapers were not delivered to the room, but were available near the front desk. Again, the shuttle was late in the morning. I learned from this driver, who was friendlier, that their other shuttles are out of service, and they only have "one shuttle - 6 drivers." Go figure that one out.

I'm going back to the area soon, and will be avoiding this hotel. You should too.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Fzedlach
HIXMIAGeneralManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We are saddened to hear of your disappointment with the service you received at our hotel. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience or negative impression this experience might have caused you. While I understand your frustration regarding our shuttle, during your stay our second shuttle was under service for quality control to ensure the safety of our guests. For future reference, be sure to pick up your lugguage prior to calling the hotel, once the hotel is called, proceed upstairs to the arrival curbside area and look for the shuttle. I would like to personally speak with you and welcome you to contact the hotel directly at 305-887-2153 and ask for the general manager. Again, we truly apologize.

Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Rooms are small but clean. Hotel shuttle at airport was a mess. No signs anywhere except to say Ground Transportation on bottom level. After asking, we were directed to 2nd level where passengers are dropped off and waited 30 minutes. There's IHOP, McDonalds and Subway very close.

• Stayed: April 2012

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express at Miami Airport and for your review. Yes, when guests arrive at Miami International Airport, the luggage pickup is on the lower level, after getting luggage the hotel needs to be called, there is a complimentary hotel phone board available at each terminal on the lower level, then guests proceed 1 level upstairs, to the 2nd floor departure level, head outside by the curb and look for the hotel shuttle. Thank you.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Came for WrestleMania, stayed one night on Thursday. Check In was a snap, literally a minute to get my keys as it was in an envelope for me. Parking is free, safe, and comfortable. Night auditor was friendly and offered the local bar as a 'hot tip'. Morning free breakfast was excellent as well. perfect for my diet needs, they had boiled eggs, coffee, danishes, bananas, milk, and it was well maintained.

The shower pressure was poor though, but not enough for me to warrant a complaint. Room was clean and new looking. Bathroom was spacious.

I booked here for a great price and it was well worth it.

It is also across the street from an iHop.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience at the Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport, we are pleased to host your stay during Wrestlemania. We look forward to seeing you again soon when visiting the greater Miami Area!!!!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Reservation error my bad! Left message for MOD (Tris), She return my call and listen to what I had done. Thanks for her kindness and efforts to resolve this for me. Whenever I am in need of a hotel in the Miami area it will be choice. I have been a priority club member since 1985 and I sincerely appreciate her efforts.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words, it is our sincere pleasure to assist you, we certainly look forward to seeing you again soon!!!!

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Very clean and well appointed hotel close to Miami International Airport. Staff were courteous and friendly, thanks Carlos. Breakfast was included but was basic, toast, cereal, coffee, etc... Free wifi is excellent. The only downside was that we had to call twice to have the hotel shuttle collect us from the airport. All the other shuttle drivers at the airport told us one would be coming but you have to ring the hotel up and they will send it. Would have been nice to now this prior to waiting for an hour. Hope this helps.

Room Tip: Call for the shuttle from airport
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends