Embassy Suites Miami International Airport
$94
$189
$149
$109
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North(Miami Springs)(Great Value!)
$147
ComfortSuites
$113
$106
$93
$107
$99
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$219
$209
galahotels.com
  • Pool
3,010 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionhappy hourmade to order breakfastthe managersfree drinkscruise packagecomplimentary breakfastmiami international airportper personsouth beachshuttle servicecruise portfree shuttleatriumdrivertransportationvan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This hotel has been kept up very well except they have the Onity Electronic Door Locks that have been featured on every USA TV Network show as being vulnerable to be able to break into the room. The actual doors have spaces and do not fit the door frames correctly. Great staff.

Room Tip: Request corner room not facing the airport
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This hotel was a nice stay. We loved the lobby and breakfast. We were charged two separate taxes that we didn't expect (state and county). I think the hotel should incur the taxes b/c their rates are high.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Staff was great and break could of had turkey bacon, The pool side clean and quiet. Open was nice, Gave a opp to meet the other ppl that stay. The staff always when out there way to take care of us. 2 Thumps up!!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Check before you book that the water is working and the pool is open. I was told that the water would be turned off from 12am - 4am. At 5 pm the hot water in my room did not work. Maintenance came and left and 30 min later after hearing nothing I called to get my room changed which the did. The also told me at check in that the pool was closed which is odd for summer.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

As a Hilton Honors member I gave this location a try, as it was at someone else's expense. This was the worst experience I have ever had with any of the Hilton Family of Hotels.

This hotel attempted to "butter" us up with their free cocktails, and come sleep time I see why.

We were in room 908. This room is VERY LOUD. It's as if the elevator's mechanical room is directly over the room. EVERY TIME someone on the 10 floors would need the elevator we got to hear it.

Horrible nights sleep, and when we asked if we could change rooms, we were told the hotel was all booked up.

Many teenagers were using the fitness area as their hideout from mom & dad w/no hotel staff ever coming in to run them out of there as they were using the equipment to play around on, and not use. As I began to begin a workout in their fitness room, I went and made a complaint to the front desk about the teenagers using it as a hangout. Not once during the 45 minutes that I was using the fitness room, did anyone from the hotel ever come in, to even look into my complaint.

The hotel has a pool as well as a hot tub, but don't expect to get some quality "adult" time at the pool or the hot tub as it was consistently filled with kids, even at 1130pm in the evening.

There was a complimentary hot breakfast with omelets and eggs made to order. Just be aware that you want to get there about 630 so you can get your food and eat in peace. Otherwise prepare to have kids running around like they are at a circus, putting their fingers all over the pastries, only to be told "NO PUT THAT BACK" by their parents.

Now if you are reading this and think, "man this guy doesn't like kids" it's no where near that at all. I was on this trip with my son who is 11 at the time of this trip, and I'm just writing about the facts of my experience that made this a bad experience for me to never stay at this hotel again.

FYI, this Hotel is not in a particular "good neighborhood" either.

Room Tip: AVOID ROOM 908, you will have to hear the elevator every stinking time it is used.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family