Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport
$94
$96
$88
$79
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$159
$77
$85
ExtendedStay
2,674 results
All reviewsfree parkingcruise shipcomplimentary breakfastmiami international airportnancygps
Reviewed March 21, 2010

I had a short two-night stay in Miami and usually stay at the RRI in Fort Lauderdale. My experience at airport locations is usually expensive and not as comfortable. The RRI Miami is an exception. I found the front desk staff to be pleasant and willing to help. My check-in was smooth and all details were correct. I was given a room in the main building facing the pool. Initially was expecting the aircraft noise to be a problem but never heard them once inside.

The room was a business king and internet access was included at no charge. (I understand this is now standard with all rooms). The service was sometimes slow. The room was nicely appointed and properly cleaned. The TV was old style but had adequate channels. Towels, soap and shampoo were also satisfactory.

The parking is a bit strange- the entrance is on the north side (the other side is barricaded) and controlled by an automatic gate. I guess it gives some security in that you can not leave or enter in a hurry.

The only down side I noticed (I reported this) was the endless sheets of pizza shop advertising pushed under the door. This is a nuisance as you have to pick them up every time you enter, or kick them into the hallway. I think management could assist by making these available at the front desk or part of a in-room brochure.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2010

We arrived on Friday and decided on the Red Roof Inn for the two days until our cruise left Sunday morning because it was cheap and located near the airport and cruise terminal.

Upon arriving at the airport, I contacted the hotel to arrange for the shuttle and I had to call back three times before I finally got through to an employee. The employee who answered informed me that the shuttle would arrive in 45 minutes so we decided to wait. About an hour later, the shuttle arrived but the driver got out and told us he was taking people to the cruise terminal and that we would have to wait another 45 minutes for the shuttle. We were trying to save money for the cruise so we reluctantly waited. We should have taken that as a sign to cancel and find another hotel and saved us the hassle.

The employee who checked us in was very unprofessional and rude. It only got worse from there. The air conditioner in our room was very loud...and then the compressor turned on and made it even louder. Unfortunately, there was not a control for it in the room and we realized that we would have to deal with the sound all night long. Also, many of the lights in our room were burned out or flickering.

After seeing my girlfriend almost in tears about the state of the hotel, we decided to cancel our reservation via the 1-800 number and dropped our key off at the front desk and left. The employee who took our key back was very nonchalant about it as if it was something that happened often. The one good thing about this hotel? They offered us a ride on the shuttle back to the airport where we were able to take the shuttle to the hotel we switched to.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2010

This was the most dirtiest hotel I have EVER stayed in. The sheets were yellow, stained, moldy and human hair on both beds. The hair that clogged the drain was unbelievale. The mold on the ceiling of the bathroom was terrible. the bugs in the bathroom were un It appeared that is had not been vacuumed under the beds for several weeks. There was candy, dirt and leaves etc under the bed. The pillows were lumpy and drool stained - we had to put the pillows on the floor and turn down the bed with only the bottom sheet to sleep on. we did not sleep that night - to say the least. The headboards were dusty. I am amazed that this place is still open.

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed March 5, 2010

The way to the hotel is ok. A shuttle took us there and it was only minutes from the airport. You have rarely nothing to eat around the hotel, that you can reach by walking. The rooms were awful. They were dirty, hairs everywhere, the towels were dirty and I found hair in my bed, which wasnt mine. The breakfast was okay, they had bagels, coffee and some orange juice. But, while we were eating breakfast, they cleaned the lobby - area, which is close to the breakfast area with some digusting eucalyptus stuff. I didnt enjoy my breakfast because it stank in the whole lobby. I wasted time and money in this hotel. I am glad that we only stayed for one night. The staff was okay, they didnt give a lot information and the internet was not free.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2010

We booked this hotel to stay at a night before we left on a cruise and to park at. I was a little leery at first given other reviews. But the price couldnt be beat. When we arrived check in was pretty busy but they were very nice and helpful. The room was very clean as was the bathroom. I was worried because the planes were so close but honestly it didnt really sounds all that loud inside. It didnt disturb our sleep at all. When we returned our car was how it should have been. The shuttle to the port was fast, nice and efficient. If we return to the Miami area we will be staying here.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple