Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
  • Pool
$197
$149
$109
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North(Miami Springs)(Great Value!)
$147
$111
$106
HIExpress.com
$93
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$219
$209
galahotels.com
  • Pool
2,652 results
All reviewsfree parkingcruise shipcomplimentary breakfastmiami international airportnancygpstransportation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I enjoyed this place.It was my first time traveling by myself, and surprisingly it was very peaceful, considering its right by the airport. Also, the staff was real nice and there bilingual. It has no restaurant but it has a little convenient store located in the lobby.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
i0255, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thanks for submitting a review on our hotel. We are happy that you liked our new rooms and service. Our staff was delighted to serve you. Maybe the next time you return to Miami, you will take the opportunity to experience our restaurant shuttle services or walk next door to Bennigans.
Hope to see you on your next trip to Miami.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I spent a night on reed roof with my group of foreign exchange students, the service is really, everything is really clean ,a room is not so expensive and is great because it is close to the airport, they have a really nice pool.
It's a great hotel to spend a short time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

We do appreciate your comments regarding your stay with us. We are delighted that you liked our new rooms, service and location next to the Miami Airport and Shopping. It was a pleasure serving you and we hope you will think of us the next time you plan on returning to Miami.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I stay here whenever I visit Miami. The prices are good, location is good, close to the airport and the staff is very friendly and accomodating., from manager Mr. De Irish, to reservations Martha, to the front desk personnel Stacey, Nora and the rest. Keep up the good work, people!

Room Tip: Stay in the main building, in the King bedrooms. These rooms have a desk, microwave and refrigerator
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Johnfun4
i0255, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thanks very much for submitting a review on your stay. We are delighted to hear of your frequent and satisfactory stay at our hotel. We take pleasure in serving you and hope to see you again on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had a layover in Miami and decided to stay at this hotel, and I regret that decision. The staff were ok, not very warm or welcoming. The room was terrible! The a/c was cranked up so high I thought that I was going to freeze, and the toilet did not flush. Also the bed sheets were dirty which was quite disgusting. The elevator needs some renovations as it makes disturbing noises, and is dirty. Positive aspects are that the hotel was only 25 steps from a restaurant, and close to the airport. One could argue that the nearness of the airport is a negative because of the loud noises of airplanes flying by. Although it was cheap I will never choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

I am sorry to hear about your experience at the hotel. We do take pride in the good customer service our staff has given over the years. We will certainly make appropriate repairs to the Airconditioner ensuring that it is maintained at a suitable temperature for this climate. Hopefully, you will reconsider and stay with us again the next time you are in Miami.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My family had a wonderful experience staying at this hotel. As a member of a large group I commend Management John and Philbert for offering us such personal service. Very professional and I really admire the smooth handling of such a large group and mobilizing us from the airport to the port of Miami.
Our stay was home away from home and their staff is to be commended. The pool ,lobby and breakfast areas were kept clean. I actually felt safe with the presence of security patrolling the hotel.
I recommend this hotel for families and large groups. Thanks for a comfortable stay.
K. Chang

Room Tip: Hold knobs to close door as it slams upon closing.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Karen C
i0255, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thanks very much for the review. We appreciated your business and happy to hear that our new rooms, free Wifi and complimentary continental breakfast/shuttle service to the Port of Miami met your needs. We truly enjoyed serving your group. Hope to see you again on your next trip to the area.
Thanks again.