“Cucina bella!”
Review of Anacapri - CLOSED

Anacapri
Cuisines: Albanian
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Nice surprises most often comes in small packages, well this little place is no different. Hidden in Miami Springs, one of the last hideaways of true Americans in Miami, I came a cross this cozy and inviting restaurant near the town main circle. I was dining alone and not in a good humor, but as soon as I entered the place, I was taken back to southern Italy and I smiled with joy. I started with a very smooth glass of chianti and an insalata Neptune which is a mix of calamari, scungilli (conch), shrimps, mussels, celery, roast red peppers in vinaigrette...which was in itself almost a dinner plate by its big size. (see images) For the main dish I ordered a wonderful: A’ Malafemmina (Napolitan for femme fatale) a great mix of shrimp, clams, mussels, lobster tail, garlic, white wine and fish broth over linguini or your favorite pasta. I was feeling ashamed that I almost licked the plate, but it was very, very good...so good that I forgot to take the picture! You have to take the time to savor this work of art so after my 2nd wine glass I ordered the bomb...I mean the explosion of flavors in my mouth... the Cioccolato Anacapri, a small rounded chocolate cake filled with while chocolate, cream cheese (I think) and hot melted dark chocolate on top.
Did I say that the ambiance was great? Well, not only the ambiance, but my waiter Jose treat me like royalty. No, the restaurant is not very inexpensive, nor you will regret having a great meal in this place. Price is moderate and portions are generous.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Great service and nice ambiance. Quiet little Italian restaurant tucked in Miami Springs (just off circle). 10 minutes from airport.

1  Thank Sandra R
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I visited this new location for Anacapri a few weeks ago. The quality is up to par with the Pinecrest and Coral Gables locations. My entree was a pasta with eggplant. The pasta was cooked just right. Definitely will return on a Tuesday for the pasta specials.