“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Nice location, food was fresh and very good. Staff was very friendly and we got our food very fast. I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We sat there waiting forever to be waited on; it was very busy that morning. When we ordered, we weren't asked what we wanted for sides that came with the breakfast. Waitress never returned until serving our meal, so we couldn't ask for anything additional. Also, our waitress wasn't very friendly.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The previous day, we had a poor experience at a very expensive place nearby. Everyone said we should try IHOP so this was my first. It was superb. I thought it would be just another fast food place but it was far superior to that. There was excellent choice for vegetarians and several fresh tasty omelettes on offer (unusual fillings like fresh spinach).
After the healthy main course we didn't feel guilty about indulging in the pancakes with a choice of delicious syrups. Service was fast and friendly and amazingly the cost for 6 people was around $55! Don't be put off by the idea that it's all just pancakes - it isn't! Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We stayed at a nearby hotel and came here as it was the closest restaurant. The service was pretty good, the food came really fast and was delicious!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stayed at the hotel next door and wanted a late night breakfast so I went to the IHOP. Once in the restaurant it took several minutes before I was seated. After being there it took a long time to make the order and even longer before the food was served. My pancakes were lukewarm to cold. I appeared as though they were short staff.