“Quick and Delicious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We stayed at a nearby hotel and came here as it was the closest restaurant. The service was pretty good, the food came really fast and was delicious!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stayed at the hotel next door and wanted a late night breakfast so I went to the IHOP. Once in the restaurant it took several minutes before I was seated. After being there it took a long time to make the order and even longer before the food was served. My pancakes were lukewarm to cold. I appeared as though they were short staff.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I went there with my daughter after a long traveling day (exactly on January 8th before midnight).The waitress was not courteous. We requested a chocolate milk shake and she brought a milk shake. I order something to go and when we order the check I realized that it was not there and we had to wait for the whole process again. I really didn't feel good service at all.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Very close to the Holiday Inn Express. Open 24 hours a day. Service was slower. Food was quite good.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

the food was good & the service was great & inexpensive. We were going to eat at the hotel but after looking at the menu & the prices we decided to go out, the desk clerk was very helpful on telling us a few choices, IHop was not a long distance from the hotel ( maybe a short block ).