“Quick and Delicious”

Dining options: Breakfast
Humboldt, Canada
“Quick and Delicious”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We stayed at a nearby hotel and came here as it was the closest restaurant. The service was pretty good, the food came really fast and was delicious!

• Visited January 2014

Greenwood, South Carolina
“breakfast”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stayed at the hotel next door and wanted a late night breakfast so I went to the IHOP. Once in the restaurant it took several minutes before I was seated. After being there it took a long time to make the order and even longer before the food was served. My pancakes were lukewarm to cold. I appeared as though they were short staff.

Visited December 2013
Chicago
“Awfull service”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went there with my daughter after a long traveling day (exactly on January 8th before midnight).The waitress was not courteous. We requested a chocolate milk shake and she brought a milk shake. I order something to go and when we order the check I realized that it was not there and we had to wait for the whole process again. I really didn't feel good service at all.

Visited January 2014
Vermilion, Canada
“Close to Holiday Inn Express”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Very close to the Holiday Inn Express. Open 24 hours a day. Service was slower. Food was quite good.

Visited January 2014
Arcadia, Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

the food was good & the service was great & inexpensive. We were going to eat at the hotel but after looking at the menu & the prices we decided to go out, the desk clerk was very helpful on telling us a few choices, IHop was not a long distance from the hotel ( maybe a short block ).

Visited December 2013