Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$105
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North(Miami Springs)(Great Value!)
$147
ComfortSuites
$109
$111
$106
HIExpress.com
$93
Hotels.com
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$219
$209
galahotels.com
  • Pool
1,204 results
All reviewsindoor poolbest westernsirish pubfront deskmiami airportgreat hotelroom was spotlesspancake machinerecommend this hotelfree breakfastbetween flightsclean hotelcomfortable bedsfree parkingrestaurants within walking distancebreakfast areawould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the night last night. We were extremely pleased with every aspect of this hotel. There was plenty of parking, even though they were busy. The front desk attendants were very friendly and helpful. When we got into our room we were exceedingly pleased by the accommodations! The bathroom was big and clean. The fixtures and furniture were all new and beautiful! And the bed! It was probably the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on. We didn't want to leave. We will definitely stay at this property any time we are in this area again!

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Kwjolene
Miami_Airport_North, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2015

Fabulous! We are always happy when a guest is satisfied! We will see you during your next visit! Thank You!

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in Miami to see some friends everything was either booked or overpriced. Found this hotel on trip advisor and I couldn't have been more pleased. First the hotel is extremely clean!!! The front desk staff was amazing!! Very friendly and polite, everyone had a smile and seemed excited to help. Check in was easy, then the room.. The room was a standard room with the best bed I've ever slept on in a hotel!!! I was also surprised how quite the room was even with the hotel being packed! In the morning the complimentary breakfast was great. The food was actually HOT AND GOOD!!! Not like other hotel breakfasts. Everything was great about this hotel, I wish I could find more hotels like this when I travel!!!!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lovemykimber

We are very glad that you chose to stay with us! We are looking forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

My husbands and kids stayed at this hotel for one night before our cruise. The hotel has new fresh rooms and an in door pool. We met marvelous people at the front desk. Our stay was short but amazing before the cruise. At check in they inform me my reservation was pre paid and let us know about the hold they place on your card for extras which worked out just fine since we ate items from their sundry shop and enjoyed a movie with the whole family in our room. If I return to this area, I will choose this hotel!

Room Tip: an indoor pool that can accommodate people at night!!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Rocio G

Terrific! Glad your family enjoyed their visit and our indoor pool! Do come again when you are in our area!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Great location for flying in and out of MIA. PROS: Close to numerous restaurants, businesses and short drive to Dolphin Mall. CONS: This new hotel has a very weak HVAC unit so expect your room to be cold and damp. High humidity in this hotel makes it difficult to get a good nights rest. Very weak "free" WIFI signal- was worthless about 75% of the time. Random automated wake up calls--even if you never requested one--will call you in the middle of the night! Front desk is aware of this problem and they are "working on it". Room lighting is very dark. We found difficult to read or do any work at the desk. Housekeeping is painfully inadequate. Garbage was not emptied, trash and plates from breakfast left behind in the room. They took our washcloths and never replaced them--all not a big deal but annoying and unacceptable for this well-known chain. Additionally they will charge your credit card a $50 DEPOSIT FOR EVERY NIGHT-regardless if you pay by credit card. I have NEVER run into this before-even at other Best Westerns! Bottom line is I probably wont be returning to this hotel in the near future. They have a lot of issues to work out as a new hotel and I as the customer should not be expected to tolerate this especially when there are many alternatives in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
8  Thank NWC07
Miami_Airport_North, General Manager at Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2015

It's almost been a year since your visit and I want to assure you that our team has worked out the issues you experienced during your stay. I regret to see that your stay did not meet your expectations and I do invite you back. Thank you for your feedback. We do hope that you give us another try in the future.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stayed here 2 times and both times the help was amazing. Sarah assisted us with a shuttle to the port prior to our cruise. The price for transportation was great as well as the professionalism of the driver. After our cruise we booked an additional night here. The staff was different but consistently professional knowledgeable and friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was satisfying.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Lisa B

Your review makes us extremely happy! Thank you for confirming that our staff are staying in tip top shape! See you again soon!