“Good authentic food.”
Review of Peru Place - CLOSED

Peru Place
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I stopped in to peru place befor I flew home and the food was very good. The atmosphere was very nice and the service was good.

There are newer reviews for Peru Place

Reviewed December 9, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants I have eaten in in the last few years. The civiche and the fried calamari were wonderful -- the best we have had. The place is unassuming and on a very busy street, you would not pick it out. But it is well worth your time.
We will go back tomorrow and try some of the other dishes

Reviewed July 24, 2013

had a light snack here, clean and friendly staff.
the decor was fine with amazing photos of Peru
the food was Ok large portions, just a bit basic, mind you I have no idea what Peru food is like.
still it was fine

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The food here was very good. Don't let the outside foul you. My wife and I had the steak. Very good. My kid got the calamari. It was good if you tell them to hold the onions. It is walking distance from the comfort Suits.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This small restaurant offers rotisserie chicken and great seafood with a Peruvian flair. Not really spicy but flavorful. I would have liked brewed ice tea, rather than a bottle of tea. (no refill) but that is a minor point.