“HORRIBLE HOTEL” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Redmond Oregon
“HORRIBLE HOTEL”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This had to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. My mother's room they had to literally remove the door to get into her room to get her luggage out after breakfast. It is so run down.. run from staying there. AWFUL!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Jeanne K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Terrible. I would give them fifty dollars not to stay.

Place across the street looked a lot better for a quick airport stay.

Dirty, door locks broken, cold water, paper tin walls.

No bueno!

The worst place I ve ever stayed in.

Good Luck if you stay!

Stayed January 2013
3 Thank DanB111
Enfield, England, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Booked this place online from England, only saw pictures of the rooms not the outside.
As soon as we got there and even before we had check-in, or even looked at the rooms, the place just looked crap, it reminded us of one of these motels you see on COPS when they are doing a drugs busted.
After we check-in we went to our rooms, well the fridge/freezer wouldn't shut, and the room stunk. the chest of drawers wouldn't open.
We demanded a full refund and told them why, they went to check on the rooms and come back and agreed with us.

Craig from England

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank Craig102012
Omoa, Honduras
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had just one night between too flights in Miami so I thought booking a Hotel close by the airport will do. ( Still paying 30 $ for the shuttle to the Hotel ) Arriving at the place I was shocked, looked like a run down Motel. Surprised they had my reservation ready . 45$ for the night but the room was terrible. Stinky , humid with no windows you could open. The door did only opened half way because of the bed. The AC was making lots of noise but not a lot of cold air. Lots of noise the whole night. A BBQ was lid up from some of the long term guests , lots of drunks.
The Runway Inn next door looked far better.

Room Tip: I don't think there are good rooms at all
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank RolisPlace
Homestead, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights. Worst experience ever you walked in the room and it's nothing like the picture. The bed it's super uncomfortable very hard and very low, the pillows if u can call them that we're like if you had picked them up from the trash or pushed a whole lots of papers in them. I have never seen anything like it when I woke up the next morning I asked for my refund and the young guy in the office said no one is allowed to check out before due date and refunds are not allowed. So we didn't have much of a choice by the following night I got to the hell motel around 12 am and there was no parking because they have a bar/restaurant there that people park and guests must park 2 bloocks away. Take my advise do not stay there no matter how cheap it is. At the end I got my refund thru my credit card company cause I was very upset, with pain all over my body and I did not get a good nite rest in this hell motel.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Jackie2329
virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

If you desire to stay here to catch a flight the next day (and why else would you stay here?), since they have no airport shuttle and a taxi is required, the $27 taxi fares that I spent should have been spent in a nicer hotel (even at the next door Runway Inn - with a shuttle).

The rooms are clean and basic: no coffee pot or shampoo, but a microwave. The window unit air conditioning unit was crazy loud, but I was too hot without it. The traffic is noisy.

The front desk help all seemed bored to death and act annoyed to register and check you out.

Yes, the rooms are cheap, but in this case, you get what you pay for. I will not stay here again, but go next door to the Runway Inn.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank luke47
Everywhere
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

I recently stayed here a few weekends ago for the 9 Mile Reggae Music Fest that was in town. I only had the room for one night, but for $50 which was the very cheapest motel I could find..I was very surprised! I walked in the room like O_O !! I admit the outside looks very crappy and run down, but as soon as I walked into the room I felt very comfortable. Huge tv, lots of extra drawer space, a microwave and mini fridge as well. Yea the bed was a little stiff but I slept really good that night..but for only $50 I feel like they did extra for me. I only saw one tiny bug, smushed it and that was it!(& no it wasn't a bed bug..and it's miami there are hella bugs everywhere). Shower..water pressure and all was decent. Toilet paper wasn't half bad either. The floors were a nice chocolate wood, and looked very new. The girl at the front desk was nice too. I would definitely stay here again. For $50 you shouldn't have your hopes all extra high..it's a motel not hotel..this isn't the Marriott! I was very please!

Room Tip: Choose a room closer to the check in office..my room was on the end...and it was a little creepy, be...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport

Been to Miami Springs Inn? Share your experiences!