I stayed one night at this hotel and was quite impressed. The shuttle services worked as advertised, and were well organized. Front desk staff were friendly and efficient. The rooftop restaurant was very convenient, and the 24 hour cafe is a real plus for late arrivals coming off of foodless flights. The hotel is a litlle older, but they make an effort to keep it well maintained. I was in one of the older sections on the ground floor, but the room was fine. Despite being close to the airport and wedged between highways, the hotel was remarkably quiet. Being located where it is makes it a single purpose establishment, since there is nothing in the surrounding area except for traffic. Watching planes land from the restaurant/bar is somewhat diverting, but since everyone there seems to be in transit mode, the lack of local variety is not that big a deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs