After a late arrival to Miami, the Holiday Inn was a great place to stay. It is just a hop, skip, and a jump from the airport and practically right next door to our car rental place. It was nice to fly in and then be able to relax at the hotel within an hour of arriving. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was quite nice. My only complaint was that the air conditioning was located right next to the bed and blew right on me all night, yet without the air conditioning, it was too hot. So that made it a little difficult to sleep. It was nice getting the morning paper in our room in the morning and the breakfast at the restaurant was not bad. A very convenient/nice place to stay for a night, but I wouldn't want to spend more than a night or two here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs