$91
$86
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$149
$89
$81
$79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$97
$69
$63
$70
$68
All reviewsmiami international airportroom was clean and comfortablestayed one nightcruise terminalcomplimentary breakfastper personfree parkingpre cruise
Reviewed May 12, 2010

Went on a cruise out of the Port of Miami so I wanted to stay close to the Airport due to the time I was arrivig in Miami from my flight. Didn't want to travel that far w/ kids in tow at 9pm at night. The hotel offered a free shuttle to the Port of Miami and Holiday Inn kids eat free so I thought, "I'll be saving $50 per night....how bad could it be?" The lobby was nice and the staff was friendly. That's where a good thing ended and the bad & the ugly began. Well at $150/nt it was loud (it's an older hotel that hasn't updated it's soundproofing), moldy smelling (it still has old air conditioning units sticking through the walls) and very worn. The bathrooms and rooms all needed to be overhauled. Slapping on a coat of paint and re-conditioning the tubs is not going to do it. The room was non-smoking, but because it hasn't been 100% renovated, it still has that musty smoke smell. The food in the restaurant was okay - but they were using powered eggs on the buffet. Yuck, yuck, yuck. The ham was water-logged and floating around in 2" of water. A more comfortable nights sleep in a cleaner, fresher smelling hotel awaits you15 minutes further away and $50 cheaper. You can stay in a Courtyard Marriott or a Hyatt $50 less per night without the substandard ambiance! Put out the $25 pp transfer fee to the cruise line transfer or taxi and you'd be better off.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank frannygirl123
Reviewed April 9, 2010

Whenever I need to stay close to the airport for business purposes, Holiday Inn Miami International Airport has been my base due to its location, having easy ways to go to any direction in South Florida. Nevertheless, location is not the top reason I select it. Entire staff is very friendly and more important: very supportive. Last time, I arrived in MIA before sunrise and headed direct to the hotel without take my rented car. Later, waiting for the shuttle to the airport to take the Rental Car shuttle, the lady from front desk asked me where I was going and immediately provided me a free shuttle direct to the rental car office ! Extra services like this one make a big difference when you are afield !

Another top point in the hotel is the super service in the bar supplied by an attentive & very friendly Antigua’s guy, giving you a good reason to go every evening for Happy Hour contemplating sunset in Miami.

Holiday Inn Miami International Airport is indeed my home in South Florida !

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2010

We really appreciated the FREE TRANSPORTATION. The staff was wonderful and helpful throughout our stay. We had a great breakfast buffet in the Restaurant and loved the cafe. This hotel might look old on the outside but it's all new inside.

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed March 25, 2010

We stayed at this hotel while traveling from the northeast to the islands. The location allowed us to take advantage of an overnight layover in Miami. It was the perfect way to ease into our vacation as the convenience and exemplary helpfulness of the staff made it stand out as one of the better decisions we made on this trip. We went on to stay at a 5 star resort in the carribean and there were times we wished we were back in Miami. It is a true compliment the impression that was made on my family in just 12 hours. It's never easy to travel with 3 kids under the age of 12, but the staff at this hotel went a long way to getting us in, out and on our way with smiles on our faces.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2010

I was in Miami last fall for a business conference, and was very impressed by the entire staff, cleanliness of the hotel, furnishings, and convenience of its location, right by the airport. The function rooms we used were all exactly as we needed it to be- comfortable, clean, and well equipped. We will be back next time!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business