The first thing is that this place is terribly located. It is sort of on an island in the middle of major roads and a freeway. Just to cross the road means taking your life into your own hands. The configuration is ot he building is also a mess. There are two towers with separate elevator access. It means that if you're located in the 2nd tower, you have to come right down to the ground floor to get to the rest of the facilities. The restarurant is on the 9th floor of the main tower. The breakfast arrangements are awful. There's no buffet and you are locked in to some expensive combinations which you're not allowed to alter....their aim is obviously to extract as much cash from you as possible. My toilet backed up from the first day.....that was a big turn-off as you can imagine. The "view" from my room is of a large garbage collection area. There are a lot of hotels in the airport area and this is definitely not one you should choose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs