We had overnight stays on our way to and returning from Haiti. Having arrived at night on the way down at a hotel that did not have a restaurant I changed our reservation to the Holiday Inn Miami Airport. What a wonderful surprise! The check-in staff (though busy with someone else's meal delivery complaint) took great care of us. We had a great room (601)! The restaurant on the 9th floor is wonderful with great food, an incredible view and free salsa lessons on Saturday and Sunday nights. The restaurant manager, Alien (yes, that is his name, accent on the A) made sure our meal and service was great! Then next time we spend an overnight in Miami we will stay here! PS The hotel is doing renovations, ask for a room that has been redone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs