We stayed overnight before a cruise. Our flight arrived earlier in the day so we tought we'd have to wait for our room, but the staff were so friendly and said the room was almost ready. We dropped our luggage in the hold room and went for lunch at a chicken restaurant nearby that the bell man recommended and the room was ready when we got back. After a short rest from the flight we took the shuttle back to the airport because there is a bus station there. We hopped on the express bus to South Beach for $2.50, and spent the evening. In the morning we grabbed some breakfast and sat by the pool, it was very tranquil. We would definatley stay there again, the bed was comfy, there was no noise. The staff were wonderful. I left my travel pillow behind and had planned to go back after the cruise but didn't have time to retrieve it, although they offered to keep it for me when I called them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs