This is the third time we stayed a night before a cruise. Hotel is under a major renovation, but we arrived after work was done for the day and the following day was Saturday. Seems the menu has been changed from primarily depending on an overpriced buffet to a wider selection of reasonably priced items. We both had ribeyes for dinner and both were cooked right. Used the free shuttle from the airport and the $1 shuttle to the port. Waited a while at the airport, and on the port shuttle had to hang off a seat because the driver packed some extra people in that didn't make a reservation. Room was newly renovated and fine. Will most likely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs