We stayed one night before our cruise. They offer cruise parking at a bargain price as long as you stay one night and the cruise is no more than 7 days. The room is very large. The lobby gets busy with people arriving, checking out, waiting for shuttle service. The hotel offers somewhat complimentary shuttle service to the port. However, they do charge $3.00 "port fee" for the service. I would have given them a 5 star but did not because they do not offer complimentary shuttle service back to the hotel when you get back to Miami from the cruise. We had to take find a shuttle service in the port and pay $10 per person to get back to the hotel to retrieve our car. Please keep that in mind. All in all, still a good bargin versus paying $200 plus for port parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs