Holiday Inn Miami International Airport
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$114
$99
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North(Miami Springs)(Great Value!)
$147
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$219
Travelocity
$149
$144
Agoda.com
All reviewsstayed at the holiday innmiami international airporthotel restaurantnice poolstayed one nightcruise terminalcomplimentary breakfastper personfree parkingpre cruiseronaldconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was staying one night at this aiport hotel while transiting in Miami. It was a great rest between the flights. The room was big, the breakfast was excellent and the portions were huge and I enjoyed the gym. Service at this hotel was excellent, could not be any better. The only thing that bothered me was that the airconiditioner in the room was very loud. If I swicthed it off or to a smaller volume, the temperature in the room became too warm (even at night). This is an old hotel, and thus not as polished as most other Holiday Inns I have been to - but in this short visit I was not even looking for the luxury.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
SalesHIMiami, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Thank you, for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We will share this with our employees. In regards to the air condition this is great feedback, I will have it looked at today. If ever you need assistance in returning please let me know if I can be of service.

Warm Regards,
Doreen

Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you do not like old hotels.. do not stay here. It is an airport hotel with the basics you need. That's It. The cleanliness of the rooms was fine (although we found dust at the windows), but the room was cleaned well every day. What we found excellent and always helpful was the Front Desk staff. They will help you and make your stay comfortable. Be aware you are near the airport and you will here the noise of the planes.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Eric F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. Our staff always goes out of their way to be helpful and attentive to the guests and we are glad that you enjoyed their hospitality. It was unfortunate to see your stay was not as comfortable as it could have been due to the noise and the condition of our hotel. Rest assured that we take all comments and suggestions to heart so that we can improve and provide the exceptional service that our guests expect and deserve.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future.

Karen C

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Clean, efficient and friendly hotel. Has a restaurant right opposite. Would recommend if you have to transit in Miami for just one night. It is a bit expensive but esp good if you are travelling with family and dont want to take chances on safety etc.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
SalesHIMiami, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your past stay at our hotel the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor and share your experience with others. We have used your feedback to improve our hotel and want to share exciting news.
In 2009 the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport was one of the first properties to re-launch the new improved IHG- Holiday Inn product here in South Florida. This included a major renovation of all public area throughout the hotel, and added new Holiday Inn Hallmarks.
In 2014 the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport renovated AGAIN...... the hotel has BRAND NEW GUEST ROOMS & SUITES. These rooms are beautifully decorated with brand new top of the line furniture, refrigerators and microwaves in every room, larger 40" flat screen televisions, new bedding, additional outlets, and new bathrooms with your choice of a traditional tub or new shower.
The Holiday Inn Miami International Airport has added value: Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and in all guest rooms, Complimentary Parking, Complimentary Transportation To/From Miami International Airport, Transportation To the Port of Miami, Signature Car Rental & Juma's Transportation Services on Property (3rd parties), and on-site 24 Hour Lobby Cafe & Room Service, Our Famous Vista Lounge (formerly the Tree Top) with Live Salsa Music on Saturday Nights & Salsa Dance Lessons on Sundays, and my favorite our El Mirador Restaurant with amazing views is located on the 9th floor "Sky Level" the 360 degree view of the City Sky Line will take your breath away.
Looking to book a meeting we have over 3,000 sq feet of flexible meeting space. Our talented culinary staff can cater any event from Weddings to Corporate Events for information about our Meeting & Catering Services and Availability contact catering@himiaia.com.
Please let us know if you need any assistance with future reservations. We would love to have you stay here with us. You can contact our reservations team at reservations@himiaia.com. Thank you for staying with us we appreciate your business.

Warm Regards,
Doreen Latimer
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had called the Holiday Inn reservation line and booked a King Leisure Room, as is specified in my Platinum Member Preference with Holiday Inn. When I arrived, the desk clerk insisted that I stay in a double room, which I refused. He was trying to explain to me how much nicer the double room was than the King. ?? He also made some comment about wanting to keep me in this building. Apparently there was some reason for me not to stay in the 2nd building. We ended up settling, since it was late, on a Handicapped king room. This was not what I expected. The bathroom sink was by itself and did not have much room to unpack my shaving kit. Also the room did not have a desk/work area. I've stayed at this hotel for 10+ years and am very disappointed in the way I felt treated by the desk clerks.

The next morning I complained when checking out and was told by that desk clerk that she preferred the handicapped rooms. ?? I was through trying to work with them, so I just left. I'm disappointed that I didn't let the manager know that it's not what the clerks want, but it's what the customer wants that matters. I wonder why I receive so many requests to fill out surveys, but when there is an issue I never seem to get one.

Breakfast buffet was quite good and complimentary for Priority Club Gold and above.

I probably will find another place to stay in Miami.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Dear Chiliburger340,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us and regret the room you received did not live up to your expectations. I have also taken note of your comments regarding the level of service you received from our Front Desk staff. Rest assured that the points you've raised will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly.

Joel B

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Definitely the worst Holiday Inn experience I have ever had. We stayed at a Motel 6 once that was better than this place. It is in desperate need of a makeover, a good cleaning, staff training and much better food.

Room Tip: Keep looking. DO NOT STOP HERE. The noise from the airport is maddening.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Basicaa,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Miami Springs, FL .

Orlando A.