We stayed in hotel I night April 20th pre cruise the hotel was booked as a package deal 4 months earlier sold as a luxury miami hotel. We have stayed in many holiday inns before.
When we arrived late Saturday after delayed flight and missed connection we were told the room we had been allocated had a party going on on that floor which was extremely noisey and there was no way we would get any sleep as it wasn't going to finish until 1am and the only other room they had left was a smoking room. As we had been travelling for over 20 hours and all we wanted to do was get to bed we accepted this. The stench of the smoke was so bad the pillows and the bed stunk of smoke we left the air conditioning on to try to help but this was so old and noisey sounding like a generator. Even after leaving the hotel we could smell the tobacco on even our suitcases. The receptionist did say if the smell was too bad they could send someone up with fabreeze to mast the smell but it would have taken a lot more then this to mast the smell.
My advice is if you are a non smoker under no circumstances accept one of these rooms as soon as you get out the lift the smell hits you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs