It's a very old hotel. Room is old & outdated. Lobby is newly done and definitely photogenic. So is the bright color on the building exterior. Surprise Holiday Inn allows this standard.
Staff are good & friendly.
Provide free shuttle service to Miami Airport every 30min (24hr) which turns out to be VERY USEFUL. One can buy a weekly metro pass (cover both metro & bus, with airport as the hub) and this saves a lot of taxi fare. One can go to major tourist attractions like South Beach, Dolphin Mall, etc by public transport. It consumes more time though.
There's some fastfood restaurants opposite the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs