Having read some bad reviews (dirty rooms etc) I was a little wary of this hotel but we had club points to spend so we stayed. I was not sorry. The room was large, comfortable (2 queen beds and a huge armchair and desk etc) and clean. We had an excellent dinner in the top floor restaurant. It was very convenient to get to and from the Rental Car Centre and had a large car park. Breakfast was OK, not up to same standard as dinner. There was an option of light breakfast at the groundfloor cafe.
Air-con was a little noisy (as we found in most places), but it was January so we just turned it off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs