Stayed for 2 nights at Holiday In Miami International Airport. I was given a room on the ground floor. Upon check in, I was afraid that the housekeeping staff will be too loud for my liking, since their staff cafeteria was just across my room. However, I was pleasantly surprised that I couldn't hear them once the room door was closed.
Wifi access was fast but spotty at times. The bathroom had all the essential amenities. The bed was quite comfortable, but the AC/Heater unit was way too loud. I'm an easy sleeper, but this unit (which was located just under the windows) was in need of some major upgrade.
Complimentary breakfast was served on the top floor and it offered a great view. You could even see the new Marlins stadium. Food was decent, but the service was spotty. I had to ask several times for a server to give me a mug for coffee. I also had to ask them for cutleries.
Front desk service was not what I've expected from Holiday Inn. Perhaps because it was very busy or perhaps I just had a bad day, but they made us wait quite a while before we could check in. Once checked in, they gave me a magnetic key that did not work with my room door. I went back to the front desk and they asked me to wait again. Unacceptable.
I asked for direction on how to get around and what is around. The front desk staff seemed impatient and not very helpful. I understand that it might have sounded 'strange' and 'naive' for them to hear such question, but they need to understand that I'm from out of town and I'm not even aware whether a car is essential or not if I stay in this location. Of course the staff didn't say anything she shouldn't have, but I could sense a 'you don't know that? are you kidding me?' type of attitude with her responses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs