My husband and I have stayed at numerous hotels and I have to say that this has been the worst so far. We were told that because we booked our room through Priceline that we had to stay in a smoking room. (What hotel still allows smoking in there rooms?) As soon as we stepped off the elevator onto our floor, it reeked of smoke. When we got to our room it too reeked of smoke and some sort of nasty disinfectant they had used to try to mask the smoke smell. Needless to say now everything we brought with us (clothes) stinks like smoke!! It is absolutely disgusting. We pretty much begged the manager to find us another room, but they were no help! Stay here at your own risk!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs