Stayed here on March 31, 2012. Was traveling with my wife, sister and brother in law prior to a cruise. They were more than happy to help you in any way possible. My wife and I flew to Miami, sister and brother in law drove. We were pleased that the hotel would allow them to leave their vehicle there for the week we were cruising and besides, they provided a low cost ($1.00) shuttle to the cruise port. The room was pretty standard, but clean and comfortable. They had a snack bar off the lobby that made sandwiches and had breakfast items. I will stay there again when cruising from the Port of Miami!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The signs of change are everywhere at the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport hotel. From our iconic signs to our genuine service, from our lobbies to our linens, you'll see the difference the moment you arrive. We invite you to come see for your self, the newly re-launched Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Miami International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Miami International Airport Hotel Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Miami Springs