EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$149
$90
$81
$79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$107
ComfortSuites
$116
$109
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$69
  • Pool
All reviewsmiami international airportroom was clean and comfortablestayed one nightcruise terminalcomplimentary breakfastper personfree parkingpre cruise
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I stayed there this past Saturday night awaiting my flight back home and saw a roach in my room. Normally, I would have packed up and asked for another room, but I was so tired, I just went to sleep. I mentioned it to them in the morning as I was checking out, they offered me breakfast and I said "no", but accepted a US$20 discount. I'm never staying there again.

Room Tip: Don't stay there
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Mihajlovic
Reviewed November 6, 2011

The only advantage of this hotel is next to the airport! The rooms are old, cleaning is horrible, and for those arriving late at night, there is no kind of food !

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank LeoOlgaAna
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I have high expections for hotels a picky guest !!!!!!! This is a great hotel ---clean ---great staff ---- helpful shuttle ----We missed the 5;30 am shuttle and front desk took us 15 min before next one was scheduled !!!!
Wake up call offered . GREAT dining on top floor great food and service
Best service I've had in years ---- I stay in hotels about 40 times a year . good price too !!!! very pleased!!!
welcome package given @ front desk :)

Room Tip: I ask for corner room
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank harvIowa
Reviewed October 21, 2011

The front desk was extremely helpful, with excellent service. Rooms seemed small. Was told that the hotel was renovated 1 year ago, but must be well used. Dirty curtains, wear and tear.
Very handy to airport. Good location for early a.m. flight.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FrozenTundra12
mrg971, General Manager at Holiday Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2011

Dear Guest

We apologize for your recent experience with the Holiday Inn Miami Airport, we do enjoy a high rate of occupancy as our hotel has become very popular with our valued guests because of our location and service, we are currently updating draperies , carpets and furniture for many of our rooms as well as adding HD and Flat Screen TV's to the whole property by the end of November. We take these reviews seriously and our management team and employees are fully committed to creating hotels guests love.

Markos A Rivas

Reviewed September 28, 2011

The breakfast buffett was wonderful and the service was even better. My server suggested a table to watch the sun rice and it was breath taking. I'm so glad we stayed and enjoyed our breakfast the feeling remains with us.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank terry m

Dear Guest

We are very thankful for your wonderful comments. I will pass the message to our employees who will certainly appreciate your kind words

Markos A Rivas