EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$159
$91
$86
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$103
$93
HolidayInn.com
$97
$95
$69
$64
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North(Miami Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
$87
ComfortSuites
$114
$99
  • Breakfast included
1,428 results
All reviewspre cruisefree shuttlecruise portwaffleshard boiled eggsfree breakfastleave your carshuttle servicefront desk staffwaffle makernext morningper personwould stay here againrental carthe room was nicethe breakfast areaone night stay
Reviewed May 26, 2010

Great place to stay for cruises, they offer free shuttle bus from airport, also to Miami port; they even offer free breakfast!! By the time we checked in was 8pm, there was a good restaurant that very close by, just 1 min walking. Staffs are friendly, include shuttle bus drivers. Rooms are clean , bathroom is clean too. Beds are comfortable, we had a king size bed. I recommend request 2nd or 3rd floor, we had the 2nd floor, which is very quite, we didn't hear any sounds of the airplane. Definitely will stay here again next time !!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2010

Hotel was clean and comfortable for one night stay, easy to get to in a cab or using the free shuttle.
Good value for money, we paid about AUD100 and there were 4 of us in the room!
They have free breakfast and free shuttle to cruise terminal.
The only thing is it is right underneath the flight path so you'll be up from 6am
Most cabbies knew where it was using the street name (there are 2 La Quinta's at the airport).

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2010

After reading some of the reviews of this location I was hesitant to stay, but the price was far under what I had budgeted so I just went with it. We flew into FLL and ported out of Miami, we had a rental car and were able to park it here for free during our cruise, they also offer a free shuttle to the port. The free shuttle alone saved us well over $50, when I returned to Miami I took a taxi back to pick up the rental, the cost was $27 plus tip. The location is older, however it was clean and not as noisy as I had read about. One of the ladies at the front desk did not go out of her way to help me, however the rest of the staff was friendly. I would not recommend using this locaton for a family vacation - I did not hear the airplanes in my room, but could not have a conversation at the pool because of the noise when they flew over. If you are just staying over night and need a cheap and clean place to sleep this is it. Also, there really is not much within walking distance, one restaurant in the parking lot - otherwise it's delivery or you'll need transportation.

After reading the reviews and staying here I believe some people were expecting a 5* hotel at 2-3* prices.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2010

This was our third stay the night before before a cruise out of the port of Miami at La Quinta East. However, this was the very first time we have had to pay extra to park our car there because our cruise was more than 7 days which has now become the maximum FREE car parking length allowed. Last year we had left our car parked in the lot there for THREE full weeks and there was no extra charge. Beyond the free seven days the parking charge is now $5. per day. Still a good deal, but not the GREAT deal we have experienced at La Quinta East in the past!
We were fortunate to arrive at the hotel about 1:30 pm and there was no one in line at reception in front of us. Later in the afternoon I happened to walk by and the queue at the front desk was several layers deep and there were still only just the two women at reception who had been on duty when we checked in earlier. We felt very fortunate to have been able to register quickly when we arrived and were the very first names on the list for the earliest complimentary van to our cruise ship at the port the next morning. DO ask to be placed on the shuttle list for the port as you are registering as there is a limited number of seats available for each shuttle run.
We booked one of the less expensive rooms with two beds near the front of the hotel on the 3rd floor. We have had the larger deluxe room in the past which has a fridge and a king sized bed, but his time we were using La Quinta points to pay for most of our room charges and the smaller was completely adequate for our one night pre-cruise stay. I spent the afternoon reading out by their very pleasant pool area while my husband watched sports upstairs in our room.
We got up early the next morning and there was still plenty of room in the breakfast room downstairs - but not for long! We found the complimentary breakfast quite adequate and a great way to start our vacation! DH enjoys the make-your-own waffle station and I just had my usual oatmeal and a banana plus tea or coffee and juice.
When we returned on a flight from Europe 19 days later we found the La Quinta East van waiting for passengers outside the 2nd floor of the airport above the baggage claim area with absolutely no need to call for the van. We were whisked back to La Quinta where we loaded our car, parked just as we left it, and drove the several hours home after a great vacation. We both highly recommend La Quinta East as a very convenient place to stay near the airport in Miami.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lambs2
Reviewed May 16, 2010

The La Quinta Inn & Suites at Miami Airport EAST on Le Jeune Road was a difficult motel to find, by car, especially arriving from the north. You have to make a U-turn and come back around on N. LeJeune road and exit on to the service road.

Otherwise, check-in to the motel took an enormous amount of time. The motel front desk is severely under-staffed and needs more help there.

The motel does have a FREE airport shuttle and also provides a FREE shuttle to the Port of Miami. We used both as we had a Trans-Atlantic cruise to get to. Parking in their parking lot is FREE, but ONLY for a period of 7 days. Beyond 7 days, you must pay $5 per day for parking. The parking lot does have cameras and security. We left our car there for a period of about 17 days, without incident.

The room we were given which was 2 Queen beds was a small room, but the room’s condition was clean and orderly. The TV could have sat higher up, though. Surprisingly for the price we paid, there was NO refrigerator in our room. That was a disappointment!

As for computers and the internet, there was one computer in the lobby, BUT you must pay about $0.50 cents per minute to use it for internet use – an outrageous charge!!

The FREE shuttle to the Port of Miami was behind schedule and didn’t pick us up until late. We were scheduled to leave at 10 AM; instead we got to the Port of Miami at 12 noon.

When flying back from Europe, the FREE shuttle bus to the airport came much quicker and we didn’t even need to call for the shuttle bus; it arrives on the upper deck where departures are at; NOT where the arrivals are at, so take note of that! Just look for the wording on the shuttle bus that reads, “La Quinta Inn EAST” printed on the shuttle bus and flag them down.

My only reason for recommending this motel is because they offer FREE parking for 7 days, FREE airport shuttle bus, and FREE cruise shuttle to the port of Miami. They do NOT offer a pick-up from the port back to the motel though.

They did offer a FREE breakfast, which was limited in scope I thought, but I believe I later learned they had waffles, which I didn’t see at first.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple