EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$159
$91
$86
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$96
$93
HolidayInn.com
$97
$95
$69
$64
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North(Miami Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
$87
$114
$99
  • Breakfast included
1,428 results
All reviewspre cruisefree shuttlecruise portwaffleshard boiled eggsfree breakfastleave your carshuttle servicefront desk staffwaffle makernext morningper personwould stay here againrental carthe room was nicethe breakfast areaone night stay
Reviewed March 19, 2010

We stayed at La Quinta because ... When we planned our cruise we needed a place to stay before and after the cruise. After reading hundreds of reviews for $50-$500 rooms, I came to the conclusion that they all had good reviews and bad review now matter what was paid. Originally we chose Regency Airport Hotel Miami and were very disappointed. We saw a add on a Miami tv channel and I breifly remembered reading reviews so we cancelled our after cruise booking and booked at La Quinta. Firstly, we saw no bugs. This is a biggy for me, the last thing I want to do after a vacation is fumigare our luggage. The pool was nice and I enjoyed sitting out watching the planes come off the runway. That being said if you don't want to hear them 24/7 this is not the hotel for you. The breakfast was basic, make your own waffles, toast, muffin or cold cereal. On the second day fresh fruit was aslo available. The rooms were basic, nothing fancy, but the beds were comfortable. We found that the value was in having free airport shuttle ( $25 for a cab) and free port miami shuttle ( again $25.00 for a cab) , the convience of having breakfast there ( a $30 value for our family of 3) The room paid for itself. However every time we asked for something we were referred to go to the hotel next to us ( Embassy Suites) . When we walked over to this hotel we were blown away! The concierge told us that should we want a room go to hotwire and put a bid in as they have ppl staying there for $80 a night all the time, we will do this the next time we are in Miami!!!) Lastly, if your a avid non smoker, don't go to this hotel. Our daughter is a severe asthmatic and we had to check out early because someone was smoking on our floor (both nights) and would leave their door open to the hallway. Our daughter was congested and we had to leave. When we told them at the Front Desk the girl said it happens often and there is nothing they can do about it. There is a smoking section to the hotel on a different floor and another section of the premisis but they have no recourse. We are from Canada and a trip to the emergency room was something we wanted to avoid, so we had to check out.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2010

We checked into this the day before we were leaving on a cruise out of miami. Since this hotel was referred to us by a friend and we were also told that they will allow you to park your vehicle there for up to 2 wks free and a free shuttle to the ship we decided to try it out. That was a mistake! The room had an awful stale musty odor, the T.V didn't work so I called the front desk only to be told that I needed to turn it off & on which didn't work I was then told to make sure the game system that they have was unplugged and that also didn't work. They still offered to send no one so I gave up and began taking everything off the tv (wires) and replacing them again, apparently one was loose because I got it working. UGH! The continental breakfast was ok (the waitress that refilled and cleaned up was fantastic) but it was very crowded and not nearly enough seating. At breakfast (7 am) we spoke to the front desk to remind them we had a stroller, a scooter for my elderly grandmother and all 5 of us had 1 large piece of luggage and 1 carry on each in which they assured us that it was no problem to get a van large enough to transport all of us. When the van finally came (9:30am) we were told the small scooter now doesn't fit so we could leave it and my 93 yr. old grandmother until they would have an empty van at 1pm?! WHAT?! My mother was going to wait with the scooter and get brought to the boat at 1pm and we loaded all the luggage and the driver then said the stroller won't fit now either because he had another large family with all of their stuff so ours all can't fit. He said we would have to leave it also. Well I can't leave my mom with her luggage, a scooter, and a stroller so I did get a bit aggravated and just told the driver to unload ALL of our things and we will all just wait together for the 1 pm van. I did return back inside to ask the lady that seemed to be a supervisor what happened since we signed up to be shuttled the day before at check in and we also told them then what we had to be taken and was again told it wouldn't be a problem. All I could get from her was an I'm sorry, she did not even try to get us on the next van/bus. We ended up taking a taxi for $30 to the pier just to get out of the hotel. The cruise was nice and it cost $30 for the return trip to the hotel so we could pick up our vehicles which we were sure to park under lighting AND IN THEIR CAMERA VIEW before we left! None the less my Armada was keyed down the whole driver door! This was a good idea if it worked out smoothly. If you do try this hotel and have ANY of the above issues I've mentioned be very cautious! None of us will ever stay at this hotel again nor do we have anything good to say about it. I am sure that there are plenty of other hotels in the close proximity of the port that would be happy to have our business and much better hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 16, 2010

Stayed two nights, perfect for pre-cruise stay. Had minor problem with reservations, manager resolved it immediately.
Nothing within walking distance.
Shuttle to Port of Miami went flawlessly.
Noisy til about 9:30 then flights slow down.

Reviewed March 15, 2010

Just spent 2 nights at the La quinta on before my Cruise and one after and they could not have been more helpful and competent in getting me from the Airport to the Hotel to the Port and back to the Airport...the room was nice, clean and available when thet said it would be...the shuttle service was first rate...and they even told me how to get to a Rental Car Co. with just a short walk (10 min.) it is the place to stay if you are going to cruise or just need a location with free shuttle near the Airport. By the way Carnival will NEVER EVER get me on one of their ships again...but that is a different review!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2010

We booked this hotel before leaving on a 7 day cruise. The staff were wonderful and our rooms were clean and spacious. When we arrived, we signed up for the free trip to the cruise port of Miami for the next day. They had a great breakfast including waffles, eggs, fruit, etc. The only problem was that it was busy in the morning with everyone leaving. The price was great - around $120 with AARP Discount which included keeping our car all week. The trip back to the hotel cost us $10 each. We just caught a van outside the port terminal. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple