EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$149
  • Breakfast included
$69
$63
1,426 results
All reviewspre cruisefree shuttlewafflescruise porthard boiled eggsfree breakfastleave your carshuttle servicefront desk staffnext morningper personwaffle makerwould stay here againrental carthe room was nicethe breakfast areaone night stay
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed only one night,thankfully. I fully expected a bare bones hotel for the price but having stayed at other La Quinta's I was hopeful that it was a nice property.
I was sorely disappointed, while the staff was very nice the hotel had a rundown look. The first room we had number 215 had an odor that can only be described as cat pee. I don't know how the maid could think the room was ready for occupancy. As soon as we advised the front desk we were given another room.
There is no food on premesis so you have to walk to the Embassy Suites in order to find a restaurant. So if you stay there be prepared to drive or arrange transportation for yourself.
I want to stress the staff was nothing but friendly and efficient, except for that room maid so I have upped the stars from two to three.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Very good experience,clean rooms,very good security and very friendly staff.Very satisfied with shuttle service and parking availability at the hotel.Would stay at this hotel again if in t5he area in the future.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Hotel is clean and rooms were nice. May have a little older smell in some spots but nothing a little Febreeze cant fix. (I am an avid traveler and carry some with me) Staff was great and got a good nights sleep especially travelling from NE Indiana to Miami in 21 hours. Breakfast was good, I mean its a complimentary breakfast. Juice, coffee, waffles, cereal, bagels, toast, fruit, muffins, etc..The pool was clean and my kids enjoyed it. I stay here when were departing on cruises out of Miami, free parking, free hot breakfast, clean, and also free 1 way shuttle to cruise port. :)

Room Tip: We were on the first floor
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2017

Hotel was great in all aspects. we were stopping over for just 1 night with early start for another flight. Hotel very clean with good beds. just a shame that Courtesy bus took quite a long time coming at airport arrivals!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Me and my hubby used to stay a lot at this hotel before renovations. So we were glad to see it renew,more friendly service and upbeat. We will be there in December 2017 again.
Great pallet of colors,well done!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business