EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$159
$91
$86
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$125
$93
HolidayInn.com
$97
$95
$69
$64
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North(Miami Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
$87
ComfortSuites
$114
$99
  • Breakfast included
1,428 results
All reviewspre cruisefree shuttlecruise portwaffleshard boiled eggsfree breakfastleave your carshuttle servicefront desk staffwaffle makernext morningper personwould stay here againrental carthe room was nicethe breakfast areaone night stay
Reviewed December 7, 2008

Stayed here one night pre-flight. It's very near the airport, although located down a slightly out of the way road, possibly not the easiest hotel to find if you're driving. However, we're British and were driving around Miami for the first time - at night - and we managed it, so it can't be that difficult! I thought this was rather an nice place actually. Comparing it to a Comfort Inn, where we had stayed previously, this seemed more upmarket. The room was bigger and the bathroom was too. There was more choice at the breakfast buffet. I don't think anyone should stay here for an actual holiday, but this is designed as a stopover place, and I think it performs that role perfectly well. There's a big car park also.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sfuhere
Reviewed December 4, 2008

My wife and I along with ten other friends stayed here one night pre cruise. The hotel was clean the staff friendly and helpful.

The restaurant next door had closed but there are at least four pizza places that deliver. The hotel desk clerk suggested that the best in the area was the Pizza Hut and Papa Johns. She was right. They let us use the breakfast area for our group pizza dinner.

The free shuttle to the port for our cruise was comfortable and on time. What more could you ask for a one night pre cruise hotel at such a good price. Well I could ask for a real restaurant near by, but not much else :-)

Larry

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank midazolam
Reviewed November 19, 2008

Me, my boyfriend, and two other couples stayed at this hotel before boarding a cruise ship the next day. The only good thing I have to say is that the breakfast was good. The front desk staff was rude. One of the only reasons we booked there was the free shuttle to the port, the front desk employee told us he couldn't guarantee we could get on the shuttle. There was barely anyone staying there! The rest of our trips to the desk we were treated rudely. The rooms were semi clean but outdated and we could hear people in the rooms around us. You definitely get what you pay for but I would not recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 12, 2008

My boyfriend and I stayed here before leaving on a cruise out of the port of Miami. The only reason we stayed at the La Quinta was because of the free shuttle to the port. I arrived before my boyfriend around 4:00pm. My taxi driver coming from the Ft. Lauderdale airport laughed when I told him where I was staying, as did the Miami businessman who was sharing the cab with me. They both warned me that the location was dangerous and the area was really run-down. Also, that there was NOTHING near the hotel. Needless to say, I was really nervous checking in, since my boyfriend would not be arriving until very late in the night. Check-in was smooth. The hotel is dated, and there was a boarded up restuarant in the front. There is also a boarded up Bennigans next door. Basically, the only near-by dining option was the restaurant inside the Embassy Suites which was a five minute walk away. Their restaurant was a little pricey with entrees starting at $20.00. I was not going to pay that to eat at a hotel restaurant the day before going on a cruise! I opted to have pizza delivered to my room (which was was awful!) Looking back on it, I would have requested the shuttle to take me back to the Miami airport to eat. My boyfriend arrived later, and also remarked about the run-down, scary location. We grabbed a quick bit to eat in the morning, then got on the shuttle to the port. I realize that anyway near an airport is probably going to be a little shady, but next time I would pay the extra money to stay somewhere nicer. It met the needs of a place to stay with the free shuttle...

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 15, 2008

Can't understand all the complaints about this hotel. It is a basic, budget hotel. Don't expect luxury, but it is a basic, good, clean place to shower and sleep. If that's all you want, as we did while waiting to fly out to Peru, then this place is fine. I wouldn't want to spend a week's vacation here, but as a stopover for an airport transfer, this place fits the bill. It's perfectly clean and safe, with not a lot of noise. We found the front desk staff to be friendly and helpful as well.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple