La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East
ClarionHotels
$107
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$94
$69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$88
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$155
$127
$94
BestWestern.com
1,414 results
All reviewsfree shuttlepre cruisecruise portleave your carfree breakfastshuttle servicebagelsnext morningper personfront desk staffwould stay here againrental carthe breakfast areaone night stayclean hotelairportmiami
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Upon arrival at the airport I called the motel about needing a shuttle and was told they were on their way. Within the next 1 hour and 20 minutes I called two more times and an airline worker called once. Each time we were told they were on their way. I had my mother and aunt with me who are 72 and 75 years old. After a long day of traveling, that was too long to stand outside in the heat. Also the next morning there was a gentleman in the lobby who asked us to purchase tickets for transportation from our return trip from the cruise port to the airport when we returned from our cruise. Because of the previous night's experience we declined. He was then very disrespectful and rude. Because of this I will never stay at a La Quinta again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Debe82
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel! The only downside is that there isn't a decent restaurant within walking distance. Bennigans is horrible and I was sick from the grease after eating there, (see that review!) The hotel was fine and we were treated nicely. Breakfast is okay, nothing special, but we didn't expect it to be gourmet. The proximity to the airport and the accompanying noise did not bother us. We were on the second floor. Airport and cruise transportation was timely. No complaints. Just plan to spend a few bucks, get a cab and go to a nice restaurant. Location for incidental shopping isn't good, so plan ahead. There is a gas station mini mart a few blocks away for wine, soda, beer and stuff, but there isn't sufficient sidewalk to walk there. We did, but it wasn't the best hike.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was the first time I stayed at a La Quinta Inn and overall was very impressed with both price and value. This particular property is very convenient for Miami airport and for the freeway. Both check-in and check-out were quick and staff very friendly. The room was spacious, very clean and great for one night. It didn't have a fridge or minibar, but had a coffeemaker and breakfast is included. I didn't really hear any plane noise during the night, but was woken up by a plane taking off in the morning.

Breakfast was fine, a buffet which featured bagels, fruit, yoghurts, cereal. It also had a waffle maker. It was another plastic / styrofoam plates / cups affair, though, which I just don't particularly like.

My only complaint (and that's not against the La Quinta Inn) would be that there is not much around - I arrived quite late on a Saturday night and the only place to get something to eat is a Benningans next door. I won't even grace that with a review, but it was one of the worst meals I had in a while. The hotel has take out menus and quite a few restaurants deliver - bear that in mind if you arrive late and hungry.

I would definitely stay here again, I thought it was great value for money and really convenient for my purposes.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Inselhuepfer3
Reviewed October 12, 2013

LA Quinta is turning into my favorite hotel chain. We stayed at this one for an overnight and departed the next day on a cruise out of Miami. Hotel provided breakfast and transportation to cruiseport as well as 7 days parking for our car. All at a very reasonable AARP rate. Only complaint was that it was a very difficult location to find as a series of roads and highways intersected in a very crowded area. Also, consider this hotel for 'park/fly' too as it is right next to airport.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank bobs516
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable but the AC was loud and continually ran. The free breakfast also left a bit to be desired. It was fine for free breakfast but I have had better at other locations. Surprisingly, the planes weren't too loud. Of course, loud AC drowned out the noise!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business