La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
  • Pool
Hotel Aladdin(Miami Springs)
1,414 results
All reviewsfree shuttlepre cruisecruise portleave your carfree breakfastshuttle servicebagelsnext morningper personfront desk staffwould stay here againrental carthe breakfast areaone night stayclean hotelairportmiami
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Good hotel. Clean! Fresh!~ Everything you need for a basic stay. Free WiFi-great for the Verizon phone that does not cost when connected to WiFi. Air conditioning was on when I came in the room at a nice cool level so I didn't have to wait for the room to cool down. When I checked in I asked about a taxi for the next day. The desk clerk immediately helped me figure out the best time for the taxi to come and they booked it with the taxi company who were there waiting for me the next day. I had the best taxi driver Gregory 784-406-3570 who was able to transport me all day to where I needed to go. I just called him up and he would come and get me for the next part of the journey.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank EJBDOB
Reviewed July 5, 2013

It seems that this particular LQ has issues with the AC. We noticed that the knobs of the AC console were taken away; hence, it was impossible to adjust the temperature to our preference. Not only the AC knobs were missing in our room, but also in the AC next to the 3rd floor elevator. We noticed that it was an issue in the breakfast area as well, since it was very warm with a musty smell all over the place. On the other hand, the room was clean and the staff was corteous.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank WEdmee
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel and the front desk staff were very courteous and helpful. I love that fact that they offer free shuttle to and from the airport which was very close by. Also, going to the port was affordable and convenient. Thanks again front desk staff. I will be booking my next hotel stay with La quinta....great service and clean hotel!

Room Tip: Second floor is much better less smoke smell
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank yesiwill
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This was my first time at this hotel and it was a wonderful experience. I was greeted with such a pleasant attitude during check in and check out at the front desk. I will definetly come back to this hotel again...loved it all!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Yessenia A
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night pre-cruise as we were leaving from the Port of Miami and it definitely fit our needs. It'd be nice to have a microwave in the room but the free airport shuttle AND free port shuttle were IDEAL! It was easy to book our rides to/from the airport and to the port. It was all hassle free. Check in was ok and the rooms are spacious and clean. The AC worked, the beds were comfy and we had no problems with the bathroom or noise! I'd stay again if I were leaving for a cruise from the Port of Miami.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple