Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
$94
$69
SleepInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$155
$82
$77
Priceline
1,513 results
All reviewsdays inn next doorcruise portfront deskfree shuttlemiami airportpre cruisefree breakfastdisney cruisenext morninggas stationmake your own waffleschoice hotelswould definitely stay here againsitting areasports barrooms are largeyogurt
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a good choice for me. I just needed one night before my cruise. It was better than I expected. Clean, very nice bathrooms. I had a queen suite. The best thing is they pick up...free from the Miami airport. If you fly into the Fort Lauderdale airport you can take the Go Miami shuttle for $22.00 ...only takes about 40 minutes in traffic. Great free breakfast too. There a few restaurants and convince stores eithin wslking distance. You can also make arraignments with this hotel to pick you up after your cruise for a small fee and bring you back to the hotel or to the Miami airport.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
7  Thank TaylorMadeJourneys
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you very much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor describing your time with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am glad to read that you found your accommodations to be nice and clean. Our housekeeping staff works hard every day to keep our hotel looking as it did on opening day. I am most happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of the free amenities we have to offer. As you mentioned, we provide free shuttle service to and from the airport, as well as a free transport over to the Port of Miami for a cruise. Our other amenities include free breakfast each morning, and free WiFi capabilities. Thank you again for your review, and we hope to have you back with us in the future.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I normally stay in this Miami Springs area due to easy access to highways , restaurants etc. I have tried various hotels in this area. This Comfort Suites is certainly one of the best. Very clean, good breakfast, spacious rooms and very helpful staff. Cheers up for Leo and Isabella , they are great. Also very close to the airport so you don't have to rush when flying back. I go to Miami for business and certainly next time will stay in this one... again.
Keep the good things CS Miami Arpt North.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

Dear JGon,
Thank you very much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor describing your time with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am very happy to hear that you found the hotel in general to be very clean, and that you also found your accommodations to be nice and spacious. It is also great to read that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast, which is available to all of our guests every single day. I am elated that you found Leo and Isabella to be of great help to you, as I witness their great attitudes every day they are at work. It is always so nice when our employees get the recognition they deserve, and I will absolutely notify them of your comments. Thank you again very much for the review and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here 4 times in all and I have 2 future reservations.

Great location, great breakfast ( good variety), comfy beds. Rooms are really clean. That's my daughter's second home!

Correction! I have 3 reservations ....... guess it's like going home.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank VakationGuide

Dear Adolphus J,
Thank you very much for your positive review of the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North you posted on TripAdvisor. I am extremely happy to read that we are able to serve as a home away from home for you. One of our top priorities is making our guests feel welcome as if they are at home, and I so happy that we can, quite literally, provide that to you. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and that you also enjoyed your accommodations. We look forward to your future stays with us, and thank you again very much for posting this review.

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. Very Clean with a very Helpful staff and one of the best breakfasts I've had at a hotel. They cleaned our room early when we arrived back from the cruise. Great transition to our cruise and back to airport. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank SWVafamily
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear SWVafamily,
Thank you very much for posting a review of your stay at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to hear that you found our hotel to be very clean and that our staff was very helpful throughout your time with us. It is great to hear that all of the shuttles you rode were well received and a convenience for you on a travel day. We aim to make our guests time with us as relaxing as possible and it is always great to hear about that. Thank you again for taking the time to post this review and we look forward to your next stay with us

Reviewed July 25, 2014

After a long flight and before a long drive this hotel was perfect. Really close to the car rental so easy short drive. Check in a doddle. Received a 'token' for breakfast the next morning. Room was spotless. 2 king size beds, little seating area. Minor criticism, both bedside lights didn't work., (room 405). Breakfast in the morning was plentiful and varied. Fitness room and pool looked good but didn't have time to use. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Hockeyboy

Dear Hockeyboy,
Thank you very much for the descriptive review you left on TripAdvisor about your time with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am so happy to hear that we were able to provide with a nice relaxing stay in between what seemed like a gruesome travel schedule. To answer the lights issue, there is a key slot in every room once you walk in that must be used to turn on those lights you mentioned. Somebody should have mentioned it you at check in, and I will be sure to remind our staff about that. It seems like you were able to enjoy everything our hotel has to offer, and that makes us very happy. We enjoy when our guests are able to make the most of their stay and this hotel. Thank you again very much for the review, and we look forward to your next stay with us.