We stayed here for 2 nights before our cruise out of Miami. Some basic impressions:
1. This property was built recently so it looks and feels news. All interior decorations appear fresh and modern.
2. Staff usually do a good job of keeping the grounds clean.
3. Room sizes are decent. Mattresses feel nice and solid. Big screen TV was a big help to keep children entertained.
4. Hotel offer free shuttle services to and from MIA. And to the port of Miami as well, which was a big help in our case.
1. Noise from jets taking off and landing can be heard throughout the night. Obviously not the hotel's fault.
2. Breakfast area is too small. Guests are spilling over to other areas of the lobby.
3. Parking is limited. They share lot with the Days Inn next door (same owner).
4. In-room safe did not work. And they charge $2(?) a day, which is news to me.
Overall a nice hotel. Covered all the basics. Close to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, Comfort Suites Miami Airport North gives you plenty of space to relax and regroup. A premier option among Miami suite hotels, the brand new Comfort Suites® Miami Airport North is just 5 minutes from Miami International Airport and offers free transportation to both the airport and the Port of Miami. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelPower, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Miami Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North Hotel Miami Springs