Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
$109
$118
$111
$99
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$219
$209
galahotels.com
  • Pool
$149
$144
Agoda.com
1,486 results
All reviewsdays inn next doorcruise portfront deskfree shuttlemiami airportpre cruisefree breakfastdisney cruisenext morninggas stationmake your own waffleschoice hotelswould definitely stay here againsitting areasports baryogurtshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The shuttle was very prompt and arrived very shortly after I called for it. The hotel is very nice and clean but there really is nothing within walking distance from the hotel. Since I'm a Choice Privileges member, I got a nice amenity in my room at checkin and the room was pretty awesome, very comfortable bed etc.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear iakase,

Thank you for posting a positive review about the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. We value the loyalty of our Choice Privelege members, and it brings us great joy when we receive a helpful review from one such as yourself. I am sorry to hear about the shortcomings of food within walking distance, but since your stay we have inserted an Entertainment Guide at the front desk to help guests with that problem. On the flip side, I am glad to hear the transport from the airport was well received and that you enjoyed your accommodations. Thank you again for your review, and we hope to have you back as a guest in the future.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Needed someplace to get some quick rest between flights. Shuttle arrived approx. 5-10 minutes after calling for it. Makes sure you get on correct shuttle as there is another hotel with very similar name! The hotel is located about 5 minutes from the airport in an industrial, not very nice area, but the hotel itself is wonderful! No, I wouldn't have walked anywhere at 10pm to get food, even with my burly husband! There were delivery restaurant options available, even 24 hour service.

The staff was pleasant, quick, and experienced. The nice, clean room was large and very comfortable for a family of 4. So nice to have 2 Queen beds and not doubles AND a pullout couch! The breakfast was good with the usual items. Shuttle service back to the airport was on the hour and the half and was very prompt.

Although we had HORRIBLE service/luck with Miami airport itself both coming and going, IF we ever stay in Miami again and need to be close to the airport, I would DEFINITELY book here again!

Dear cotomom,

Thank you very much for your posting on TripAdvisor of your stay at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. We love hearing back from guests who had a good experience while staying at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were able to utilize our free shuttle service to and from the airport, and that it operated in a timely manner. Our complimentary amenities such as our breakfast buffet and hotel wide WiFi are in place for our guests to use as much as possible. Positive reviews like yours really boost the morale of the workplace here, and I will be sure to pass along these kind words to all of our staff. On behalf of the Comfort Suites team, I would like to thank you again for your posting, and it would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I give it high ratings for what it is. An airport hotel. This would not be my choice for a vacation. It is a fairly new hotel. Rooms were very nice. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast had many options. Cons; the front desk was blaring their music before. 6:00 am and I could hear it way down the hall from my room. Very annoying. But I did ask her to turn it down and she did. I would come back if I fly out of Miami again.

• Stayed: August 2013
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Susan B,

Thank you very much for your feedback on your stay at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am glad to hear that after your stay with us, you will likely return to our location if coming to Miami. Our hotel prides itself on the complimentary amenities we provide to our guests including, free breakfast buffet, free transport to and from the airport, and a free shuttle to the Port of Miami if the guest is cruising. I am sorry to hear about the music early in the morning, and I will look into that to make sure it does not happen again. We value all of our guests’ feedback, especially when it helps us learn from our mistakes like yours. We appreciate you staying with us at the Comfort Suites, and thank you again for the positive review of our hotel.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband two teens and I stayed aug 2013 while waiting to go on the carnival breeze cruise. Very upscale feeling, received complimentary drinks at the bar, and breakfast was good. Very comfortable and clean rooms and very spacious. Will be staying again post cruise for 2 nights... Loved our stay!

Room Tip: 3rd floor very quiet
1  Thank jdwalsh

Dear jdwalsh,

Thank you for staying with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, and for a posting a glowing review of your stay on TripAdvisor. Our hotel recently opened, and our staff works hard every day to make sure it looks the same as it did on opening day. A guest recognizing our hard work is what makes this job so special, and I will be sure to relay your message to the staff. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you once again for this review, and we hope to have you back here as a guest sometime soon!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were promptly picked up from the Miami airport after I had made the call. Once at the hotel, the staff was friendly and helpful. The common areas were clean and our room was comfortable and nice. We took the shuttle to the Port of Miami the next day and once again, the staff was friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank Amy_Rob0321

Dear Amy_Rob0321,

Thank you so much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor informing us of your stay at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am glad to hear that our complimentary shuttle service arrived in a timely manner to pick you up from the airport. Once the guest calls our hotel, the driver is immediately informed of their whereabouts and proceeds to pick them up. I am also glad to hear that your accommodations were clean and comfortable upon your arrival. I will be sure to notify the staff to keep up their good work. Again, thank you for the review, and it would be our pleasure to have you as our guest again in the future.