“Convenient for anything airport related”

Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Miami Springs
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I spent one night each way on a business trip, because of an overnight layover. All in all, it was very comfortable, the staff were very helpful, and the complimentary breakfast was not bad at all. The rooms are modern and spacious with a nice work area. The airport shuttle is convenient, as the hotel is very close. For the price I was very satisfied.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
DavidPreston78, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear Jochon,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor of the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am glad to hear that our front desk staff greeted you in a friendly manner. They are the first people that you see when you check in here at the hotel and it is their duty to make you feel welcome. I am also delighted to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and airport shuttle we offer to our guests. Those amenities are there for you to take full advantage of. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to having you stay with us again at the Comfort Suites.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,448)

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We are on our honeymoon right now and we are staying here just for the night. We will be catching our flight to the bahamas in the morning. It was quick shuttle ride from the airport. Check in was easy and the staff are very friendly and helpful. They let us know where we could get dinner that was close by. And in the morning there will be a breakfast buffet and the shuttle will take us back to the airport. The rooms are clean, big, and the bed is very comfy. We would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Alicia S,

Thank you for posting a review about your stay at the Comfort Suites. It is great to hear from our guests, and we value their feedback, good or bad. I am delighted to hear that you chose our hotel to stop off at for your honeymoon. Here at the Comfort Suites we make every effort to provide our guests with the best experience possible. I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to help you out throughout your stay with us. On behalf of all the staff and management, I would like to thank you again for your review, and it would be a joy to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is an excellent hotel for pre and post cruise stays. Transportation was provided from airport to hotel and hotel to cruise and returns for free. The breakfast was very nice and great atmosphere. All the desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean, the rooms were comfortable and quiet. We were impressed with customer service and will certainly book it again for our stay in Miami.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Annie T
Reviewed May 27, 2013

take it from me guys, i stayed from one night before traveling back to my homecountry venezuela. and i was very happy to have stayed here. next time ill book it again...!!! BUT WATCH OUT TO CHOOSE THIS ONE AND NOT THE OTHER CONFORT SUITES NEARBY.

Room Tip: remind travelers to be 3 hours early for their flight
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
DavidPreston78, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear NADERALFREDO,

The staff and management at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for such a glowing review posted on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to read that you will be staying with us the next time you travel to Miami. It always pleases us when a guest had such a great time at our hotel they feel the need to share the experience with others online. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We traveled to Florida on May 10th for our Carnival Breeze cruise on May 11th. I searched several months ago for a place to park our car free during the cruise instead of paying to park at the port. I booked 3 rooms at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport/Cruise port for our group. The hotel was very nice. We had a large room with 2 queen beds and a sofa bed. When we arrived, there were free snacks in our room. It was a very clean room. Even though we were on the side next to the airport, we didn't hear any noise all night. They have your typical hotel free breakfast. My husband said that when we checked in, the man said the breakfast would be available till 10:30. Unfortunately, I got down at 10:00 and they were putting up the food, so I ended up eating the free granola bar that was in our room. They do have a good variety of snacks and drinks in the hotel lobby that you can buy. The free shuttle to the port was great. It was actually a very nice bus instead of a van. When we checked in the night before at 9:30, we could have chosen the 9:45 or 11:45 shuttle to the port. We chose the 11:45 so we wouldn't have to rush to get ready. Before we left the hotel, we paid the shuttle company $10 per person to take us back to the hotel after the cruise. It was a great service. The hotel does offer free shuttle from the airport to the hotel and two people in our group used that. We will definitely stay at the Comfort Suites again the next time we cruise out of Miami.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
12  Thank lucy2mb
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I found this myself just by looking on the internet and was absolutley delighted! I just "lucked out' but everyone should know about this great hotel for pre and post cruising stays. They provide transportation from airport to hotel and hotel to cruise and returns.Some transport is free and some has a small fee, but it is so convenient and extememly well organized. Hotel is a wonderful value in EVERY way--clean, new, pool, comfy lounge with breakfast and a small happy hour bar. Staff has a wonderful attitude! Best overall place we have found for a long time!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Ralphetta
DavidPreston78, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Ralphetta,

Everyone at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and posting a review of our property on Trip Advisor. I am happy to see that we were able to be a part of your vacation. It is one of the best parts of this job seeing guests creating lasting memories at our hotel. I am equally delighted to read that shuttle services we offer were so well received. Every day we work hard getting guests taken to the Port of Miami in a timely fashion. Other hotels in the area charge for this shuttle transportation. We value our guests so we provide this service complimentary. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have stayed in the hotel before and received excellent service. We were going on a cruise again and owing to a slight problem in the booking I got in touch with David Preston for help.I could not have asked for a better person to assist. It was customer service at its very best and exemplary courtesy. These days one rarely comes across such dedication to one's duty as was exuded by David. He will be an assett wherever he goes.. Thanks a million David. I wish you well in your endeavours.

The KUMARs.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear RaviKuts,

The staff and management at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for writing a review about your experiences at our hotel. It was a pleasure speaking with you and I am glad I was able to help you with your vacation plans. If I can be of anymore assistance you have my phone number and email address. Stop by the front desk when you arrive and ask for me. I would like to personally thank you for such a nice review. Thank you again for booking another room at our hotel and we look forward to your stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Springs
Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airp...
#11 of 16 in Miami Springs
Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Central-Miami Springs
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West
Embassy Suites Miami International Airport

Been to Comfort Suites Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!