New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Comfort Suites Miami Airport North

Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Monroeville, Pennsylvania
“Appreciation for David Preston, Director Customer Services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have stayed in the hotel before and received excellent service. We were going on a cruise again and owing to a slight problem in the booking I got in touch with David Preston for help.I could not have asked for a better person to assist. It was customer service at its very best and exemplary courtesy. These days one rarely comes across such dedication to one's duty as was exuded by David. He will be an assett wherever he goes.. Thanks a million David. I wish you well in your endeavours.

The KUMARs.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DavidPreston78, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear RaviKuts,

The staff and management at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for writing a review about your experiences at our hotel. It was a pleasure speaking with you and I am glad I was able to help you with your vacation plans. If I can be of anymore assistance you have my phone number and email address. Stop by the front desk when you arrive and ask for me. I would like to personally thank you for such a nice review. Thank you again for booking another room at our hotel and we look forward to your stay.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Marlow
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

We spent one night at this hotel before going on a cruise. It worked out beautifully! There was a free airport shuttle which we waited less than 5 minutes for. Check-in was easy and the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was large, clean and with good amenities. My husband has stayed in many 4* hotels which he said were inferior. The location was perfect for a night-stop but probably not so good for a longer holiday. There was a small swimming pool which we didn't use but was ideal for families with young children who seemed to enjoy it. We had just traveled from London so just wanted a bit to eat and a good night's sleep. We found a takeaway and took food back to our room which worked well for us.The bed was very comfortable.
In the morning the breakfast was adequate though not very healthy - plenty of American comfort food like doughnuts, muffins and freshly made waffles!! We were then transported in the free transport to the cruise port.
In summary, this hotel was well priced, convenient and ideal for our needs. We would definitely use it again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear mocampion,

Everyone at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and posting a review of our property on Trip Advisor. I am happy to see that we were able to be a part of your vacation. It is one of the best parts of this job seeing guests creating lasting memories at our hotel. I am equally delighted to read that shuttle services we offer were so well received. Every day we work hard getting guests taken to the Port of Miami in a timely fashion. Other hotels in the area charge for this shuttle transportation. We value our guests so we provide this service complimentary. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night prior to going on a cruise at the end of April, 2013. We arrived in the evening and the check in was fast and easy. Our room was clean and accommodated our family of four well. The worker at the front desk was able to recommend some restaurants that were within walking distance of the hotel. Although the hotel was very close to the airport, the sounds of the airplanes were not disruptive. Breakfast was also included in the price of your stay. The big plus of this hotel for our family was that it offered free shuttles from the airport to the hotel and then to the Port of Miami. The transfers were seamless and well organized. I also had a conversation with David Preston prior to arriving at the hotel and he was helpful and easily answered any questions I had. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Darlene L
Dear Darlene L,

Thank you for your recent Comfort Suites Miami Airport North on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your stay. I am happy to read that we were able to be a part of your vacation. It is one of the best parts of this job seeing guests creating lasting memories at our hotel. I am equally delighted that I was able to assist you before you arrived. We work hard every day making sure all our guests feel as you do. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our team members. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Lakeville, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

We got the pre-cruise package with transportation from MIA to hotel and then again to port, a nice room, breakfast, and a bottle of wine. It was a great place to relax with the kids at the pool before the cruise. We walked to Patio Tipico for lunch and Subway for dinner and even down to the liquor store for some beer/wine. The liquor store was a bit more of a walk but definitely doable (depending on how much you're buying and bringing back to the room...). I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Monkida,

Everyone at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and posting a review of our property on Trip Advisor. I am happy to see that we were able to be a part of your vacation. It is always nice seeing guests creating lasting memories at our hotel before and after a cruise. I am also very happy to read that you would definitely stay at our hotel again. We love having repeat guests because it enables us to get to know them on a more personal level. Thank you again and we look forward to providing you your lodging needs the next time you travel to Miami.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I always enjoy staying at this location which is minutes away from Miami International Airport. The atmosphere is conducive, the staff is very hospitable, the decor is beautiful, the suites are clean and spacious and the over all up keep of the property is excellent.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank bjkh
Dear bjkh,
The management and staff at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for posting such a flattering review about your experiences at our hotel. We work hard every day ensuring all our guests leave feeling the way you do about our establishment. I am equally delighted to read that you found all our staff friendly and helpful. Every day I witness them providing the best customer service Miami has to offer. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

This Hotel was by far the best Hotel we have ever stayed in (I am talking about ...above all the best.... and we have stayed in a hotel at every Cruise Port)
We were greeted at the door by a wonderful staff ...and we even were met PERSONALLY by David Preston, whom I had spoken to 4 times by phone...and each time I called the Hotel, I got David ,and it was great to meet him...David really went way beyond the normal Customer Service area we have had in other Hotel Stays.....

The breakfast bar was awesome and our suite was so beautiful and clean , and the BEDS were so comfy cozy....slept like a baby...

We were with the Buddy Bear Bunch for our cruise out of Miami...and we will be contacting David to book for next April 26,2014 David gave us his card and told me he would get us booked and would love to see us again....Oh my gosh ...I can't praise that young man enough DAVID PRESTON ROCKS!!!!!!

Room Tip: We had a corner suite and it was beautiful we had a very large balcony and watched the planes come a...