“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is my second stay at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, and as before it was a great stay. The facility and room was both comfortable and nice and the gym exceeded my expectations unlike most "Hotel Gyms".
The staff here was both outstanding and attentive and definitely demonstrated "Customer Service"
Special thanks to David Peterson the Director of Customer Services, who went of his way to help me and my colleague with a request for a meeting room with no advance notice.
He was a life saver, and I thank him!!

I would recommend this hotel to business travelers as well vacation travelers.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
  • Hebrew first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Vasteras, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

A business partner and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The rooms are spacious and service is good. Breakfast was better than expected. One downside was that there was some noise coming from the pool area and from the road outside.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We arrived at the Comfort Inn on Minola street around 330pm on April 20, 2013 , it was a long flight from Los Angeles and all in my party were just about exhausted, from the airport I called the Comfort Inn and was greeted by a happy voice and she sent a van to pick us up, she told us to make sure it was marked with the proper street address, as there was another Comfort inn in the nearby area...... when we arrived the lobby was full of people, some not so happy after long trips but this young lady maintained a very pleasant demeanor, with everyone she came in contact with, we got our rooms very quickly and went to them to freshen up, before we went to our rooms she made sure that we were signed up for the shuttle to the cruise port (no charge for this service). The rooms were A#1 in condition and upkeep. This lady that worked the front desk said to take advantage of the complimentary breakfast........... the next morning, my party and I went to the lobby area were amazed to see a full line of breakfast foods being served. We were really pleased with the service the Comfort Inn provided for us........... the main point of this review is to compliment the young lady that checked us in............ I wish I had written her name down, she is a real asset to your business..........I heard her say to other clients that she was the manager J. Fenger

Room Tip: The south side may be quieter as they are further from Miami Airport, we were on he 4th floor in roo...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Stratford, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Suites on Minola Drive in late April. Unfortunately the weather was not great but we did enjoy our stay. We called for the shuttle from the airport and it took about 30 minutes for it to arrive, when we finally arrived at the hotel the girl at the front desk was overwhelmed with a tour group that arrived earlier so check-in was delayed by 30+ minutes, but she smiled through it and we got our rooms.
The rooms were well appointed and the bed was comfortable, and room was quiet. We walked to I-Hop (about 5 minutes) and grabbed some food and on the way back stopped at the gas station for some snacks and bevvies. The gas station did not have a very good wine selection so I inquired at the front desk and asked if the shuttle wasn't busy that they could take us to a local liquor store. No problem. It was a very nice gesture. We sat out by the pool had a few drinks and let our vacation begin.
We called ahead and signed up for the 9:45am shuttle to the port of Miami and we arrived well ahead of the crowds...NICE!!!!
May stay here again as we like to try different hotels but if the price is right, we'll be back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights (05/01 and 05/02) before returning home. We were VERY pleased with our room and it was clean. Complimentary breakfast was, by far, better than all the other hotels we stayed at in Key West and Key Largo. Staff was very friendly and helpful. It only took 20 minutes to get to South Beach/Miami Beach (take F112 to 195 and exit to Alton South) - hotel gave us directions which we felt took longer than the route above. And, it took us only 10 minutes to the Airport Rental Car Center. We will definitely stay at this hotel next year when we return to Florida!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We are staying here before our cruise and have had a great experience. The staff have been great, the rooms are big, and the facilities are some of the cleanest I've ever seen.

My only complaint is that, while they offer cribs for babies, they do NOT have crib sheets--they give you a bed sheet! At first we thought this was a mistake, but when we asked specifically for a crib sheet we were given another bed sheet. When we asked AGAIN for a crib sheet, we were told they do not have any at all. This is UNACCEPTABLE, as sheets that are not fitted properly can become a suffocation hazard for babies. Luckily we had heavy-duty tape in our suitcase that we used to create a sheet tight enough for our infant son to sleep on, but without that, we would have had to make him sleep on the plastic base. If you have a baby, stay at a different hotel.

All that said, I would gladly stay here again before a cruise when my youngest is old enough to sleep in a bed, as I have no complaints about the rest of the hotel as a transition location. If you are coming to Miami to see Miami, this location is not ideal for sightseeing.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We were a group of 10 girls who flew into Miami and day before our cruise and this hotel was the perfect place for us to stay!

We had AMAZING customer service. As soon as we landed we called the hotel and their curtesy shuttle was there to pick us up. Once we arrived to the hotel they were very accommodating to put both of our rooms next to each other. One of the maids immediately went to our rooms while we were checking in to pull out the sofa beds to make them up with sheets and blankets. That's customer service that goes far beyond any hotel I've stayed in. She brought us extra pillows and towels without us ever having to ask. I wish I got her name because she deserves to have recognition from hotel management.

Our rooms and bathrooms were VERY clean and the woman who checked us in was also very helpful. The hotel offers a free shuttle to the cruise port as well and just that alone is why it's great to stay here.

Bottom line: this hotel has an amazing staff that goes above and beyond to help with anything you need. Every inch of the hotel was clean and we'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013
EB Hotel Miami Airport
#1 of 12 in Miami Springs
4.5 of 5 stars 913 reviews
Cambria hotel & suites Miami Airport - Blue Lagoon

Been to Comfort Suites Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!