Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
$67
SleepInn
$102
$90
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$155
$109
$82
$80
1,514 results
All reviewsdays inn next doorcruise portfront deskfree shuttlemiami airportpre cruisefree breakfastdisney cruisenext morninggas stationmake your own waffleschoice hotelswould definitely stay here againsitting areasports barrooms are largeyogurt
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night. It is a nice hotel. Rooms are a great size. Breakfast wasn't the best but it was enough to hold us over and it was free. We didn't have a chance to use the pool. We would definitely stay here again. Very close to airport. Not too convenient to beach. Lots of fast good places in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I recently stayed one night at this hotel with a broken leg! The staff was so very nice to me that it made my visit so much more tolerable. They made sure I had a handicap room on the first floor which made a huge difference. I really appreciated the extra effort they made to help me about. I took the shuttle to the airport and the driver was wonderful. Also, this hotel is so clean that it was a pleasant surprise after staying at another property that was terrible. Thank you again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I stayed at this property for 1 night last October.
After doing a lot of research, this is the ONLY hotel that offer complementary transportation. The pick up at the airport was a breeze and so it the transportation from the hotel to the port. It's plus with continental breakfast before leaving for the port. The room are huge and very clean. I would definitely come back to this hotel again when I cruise out of Miami.

Room Tip: If you are doing a cruise out of port of Miami, make sure that once you arrive, you notify the front desk right away so they can set you up for the free shuttle to the port. Space are limited and it runs out quite quickly.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Highlights of my stay:
1. BED- Very Comfortable and clean (comparable to luxury hotels).
2. ROOM- Tasteful decor, clean bathroom, big screen LCD TV, refrigerator, Air Conditioning, sitting area (couch and coffee table).
3. STAFF- Professional and friendly.
4. COMPLEMENTARY BREAKFAST- Surprisingly good! I'm not a big fan of free breakfast at economy hotels but this one is an exception.
5. FREE SHUTTLE- 24/7, leaves hotel every half hour

If you are interested in shopping, Dolphin Mall is not too far. Grab a discount coupon from the hotel and you are set. If you don't wanna waste money on a cab, get to the airport using the free shuttle and from there hop on a special bus to the Dolphin mall (only $10 for a round trip).

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Preet M
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We arrived at Miami after midnight, and the shuttle picked us up as promised. We were again pleasantly surprised and pleased at how wonderful the hotel was, from the decoration to the front desk(even at 1 in the morning) to our very comfortable rooms.
They scheduled our shuttle to the Miami port at check-in, and they were right on time. They were very kind to extend our check-out time to accommodate our time to leave for the port, so that we didn't have to wait in the lobby. Breakfast was adequate and the waffle very nice. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends