Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
$67
$102
$90
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$155
Priceline
$96
$88
1,514 results
All reviewsdays inn next doorcruise portfront deskfree shuttlemiami airportpre cruisefree breakfastdisney cruisenext morninggas stationmake your own waffleschoice hotelswould definitely stay here againsitting areasports barrooms are largeyogurt
Reviewed February 22, 2013

checked in today and was treated very well by the front desk staff but what really stands out is the help Mike was. My sister in law and her husband decided last minute, and I mean last minute, to stay here and Mike was very accomodating and worked to get them a good rate and room, did I mention this happened at 9 p.m.
My thanks to Mike and all the front desk

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ken M
DavidPreston78, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Dear Ken M,
The staff and management at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for writing a review about your experiences at our hotel. We love seeing that a guest had such a great time at our hotel they feel the need to share the experience with everyone. I am delighted to read such great praise of our team member Mike. Every day I witness him go above and beyond providing the best customer service Miami has to offer. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to him. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stayed here pre-cruise and left our car parked for a week while on the cruise. The hotel is very nice and our room was spacious and clean except for some really big stains on the carpet, which I think should have been cleaned up. The location left a lot to be desired. I would not want to go out after dark and walk down the streets to find a restaurant. The parking is limited but we got there early enough and found a good spot.

We drove around in the afternoon looking for a shopping mall and found none.

As said before, the hotel was nice enough but we will probably not stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2013

15 of us stayed here for one night before our cruise out of the Port of Miami.
We flew into MIA and a shuttle(van) picked us up at the airport and took us to the hotel. The hotel was GREAT!!! Clean, Large Rooms, Good Breakfast and a fee shuttle (bus) to the Pier. I don't know how we could have started out our vacation any better! Convenience store across the street, Subway or McDonald's short walk.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank FloridaorBust2012

Dear FloridaorBust2012,
Everyone at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and posting such a faltering review of our property on Trip Advisor. I am glad the shuttle services were so well received. We take pleasure in making sure all our transportation runs smoothly and efficiently. I am equally delighted to read that you were able to have breakfast with us the morning of your stay. We pride ourselves on the numerous options available at breakfast. You might be a guest who wants to indulge in fruit battered waffles or a guest just looking for a good cup of Joe. Here at Comfort Suites we cater to all different types of breakfast patrons. Once again thank you for being a valued guest and for choosing our hotel for your vacation.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed here with my husband and three of our kids the night before our Carnival cruise. We took the free shuttle from the airport and to the Cruise port the next day. The hotel was very nice and the room was spacious and clean. The breakfast was included in the price and there were a lot of options. Didn't like that the plates were styrofoam and the plasticware - however, for the price & convenience, it was perfect. The pool was being serviced, but they told us we could use the Days Inn pool next door. There was a gas station with a mini mart, a McDonald's and a Subway right across the street. That area was kind of seedy and not touristy at all. However, it was perfect for what we needed, which was a place to stay the night before our cruise and the transportation. We went for a walk the next day in the neighborhood behind the hotel, which was pretty nice. I would definitely stay here again for a night, but wouldn't consider it for a vacation.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank danihoag

Dear danihoag,
Everyone at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and posting a review of our property on Trip Advisor. I am happy to see that we were able to be a part of your vacation. It is always nice seeing guests creating lasting memories at our hotel before and after a cruise. I am also very happy to read that you would definitely stay at our hotel again. We love having repeat guests because it enables us to get to know them on a more personal level. Thank you again and we look forward to providing you your lodging needs the next time you travel to Miami.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a couple of days before our cruise last week. I chose it based on the trip advisor rating, pictures, complimentary continental breakfast and pricing. They have a complimentary shuttle to/from miami airport, as well as to the miami cruise port which was a huge plus. We had a last minute change of plans and needed to add another adult and child. They were really helpful for that. We flew into Ft. Lauderdale and were ready to go to our hotel before checkin which is at 4:00 pm. I called the hotel and they were really nice about it. We were told that if there was a room ready and it was after 12:00 pm there would be no additional charge. IF it was before 12:00 pm then it would be a $25 charge, which I thought was reasonable. The hotel looks brand new. The decor is great. The continental breakfast was the usual fare which works well for my family. The service staff at the buffet and the front desk were really helpful and great. The only downside which was not a big deal was the parking. Not a lot of parking spots, but we never had to go looking for parking. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MohamedFamily

Dear MohamedFamily,

Thank you for taking the time and writing such a detailed review on Trip Advisor about your experiences at our hotel. We here at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North love seeing guests responses posted online. I was delighted to read that you found the hotel and services we provided to be top-notch. We pride ourselves in going that extra mile ensuring all our guests share your feelings towards our hotel. I will be sure to share your kind words with all the team members. Thank you again for such a faltering review and we hope you think of us the next time you vacation in Miami.

Warmest Regards,