Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
$67
$99
$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$149
$82
$80
Red Roof
1,515 results
All reviewsdays inn next doorcruise portfront deskfree shuttlemiami airportpre cruisefree breakfastdisney cruisenext morninggas stationmake your own waffleschoice hotelswould definitely stay here againsitting areasports barrooms are largeyogurt
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed here for a night. Close to airport, not far from south beach. Usual continental breakfast with eggs, yogurt, fruits, waffles. Chock waffle mix was a nice surprise. Room was very elaborate, had a sofa in a kinda living room, multiple desks, tv, fridge etc. There are a few chain restaurants nearby, convenient location. Would stay again.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sr S
DavidPreston78, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear Sr S,

Thank you for taking the time and posting a review. Everyone at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North love seeing guest’s responses posted online. I am glad to see that you were able to have breakfast with us the morning of your stay. We pride ourselves on the numerous options available at breakfast. You might be a guest who wants to indulge in fruit topped waffles or a guest just looking for a good cup of Joe. Here at the Comfort Suites we cater to all different types of breakfast patrons. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Another stay at this hotel. Still in good condition, pleasant reception, very good room, well appointed and equipped.
However, parking is getting very very difficult!!! Try to get there early and get a place otherwise...

Room Tip: Take a room as far away from elevator - quieter.
Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear grumpy554,

The staff and management at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for such a glowing review posted on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to read that you found your room and our staff members to be top notch. It always pleases us when a guest had such a great time at our hotel they feel the need to share the experience with others online. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We arrived at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North around midnight to stay over for a early flight the next morning. The main reason we booked this hotel is because it offered airport parking and a shuttle bus to the airport. When we arrived, there were zero parking spaces. We spent probably 45 minutes circling the parking lot and working with the desk clerk and security guard to find a spot. Finally, we just parked along a curb. First thing when we woke up, we went downstairs to find a spot to park our car for the duration of our trip out of the Miami Airport. We had to "stalk" guests who were leaving to get a spot, a big hassle when we were departing that morning on an international trip. Otherwise the hotel was great in terms of being clean, modern, comfortable and the breakfast was good. However, I wouldn't return, simply based upon the parking inconvenience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank milesandcoco
DavidPreston78, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear milesandcoco,

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review on Trip Advisor about your experiences at our hotel. We here at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North love seeing guests responses posted online. I am delighted to read that you found us clean, modern, and comfortable. In contrast, I apologize that you had a problem finding a parking spot. If given another chance I am sure you would see that it was an isolated incident. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Comfort Suites is my hotel of choice when I travel, because of its warm and friendly service.
Unfortunatly I did not recieved that at this Hotel, The front desk service was not friendly and welcoming at all. I was surprise they charge $25.00 for early check in, I had to attend a business seminar that morning therefore I did not do the early check in, the rooms had no towels when we checked in at 5:00PM I had to keep calling housekeeping. It's a beautiful property but the service needs working on especially at the Front Desk. I stayed 7 nights

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Complimentary Airport shuttle - on time

Complimentary Cruise Transfer to Miami Airport - on time. The same company offers a post cruise shuttle to the airport which was on time and cost $10 for adults and $5 for children.

Complimentary Internet Access - performance satisfactory, in fact I've paid for internet access at high end hotels that has been much slower

Complimentary use of Printer - great for printing boarding passes

Complimentary Hot Breakfast - Bacon, Eggs, Sausage, Biscuits with Gravy, fruits, Cereal, Waffles, pastries etc.

Brand New facility which has an upscale feel to it.......very nice. Suites large and spacious, beds comfortable and new. Nice sofa, Huge flat screen TV.

Friendly and competent staff

Reason I did not give 5 stars is that my room was facing the car park which had bright stadium lights which was an issue for me to get a good night sleep. Drapes do not pull across the window since they seem purely decorative.

Also, fast food delivery persons are able to sneak into the property through a back gate by the pool area. If they can do it, then others can also.

The hotel staff at the lobby has a list if "approved" fast food delivery options, so I suggest you use them. I made a mistake (unknowingly) and ordered from Franco's Pizza, who took over 2 hours to deliver and delivered the wrong order. I ended up having to call them for a refund.

Room Tip: Stay way from the car park. Extremely bright lights and drapes do not cover entire window.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank WestIndian4ever

Dear WestIndian4ever,

Everyone at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and posting a review of our property on Trip Advisor. I am happy to see that we were able to be a part of your vacation. It is one of the best parts of this job seeing guests creating lasting memories at our hotel. I am delighted to read that the shuttle services we offer were so well received. Every day we work hard getting guests taken to the Port of Miami in a timely fashion. Other hotels in the area charge for this shuttle transportation. We value our guests so we provide this service complimentary. In contrast, I am sorry to read that the lack of drapes in your room kept you from a full nights rest. I will look into this matter and make changes where necessary. Thank you for bringing this lighting issue to my attention. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.