“Worked well for one night.”

Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Miami Springs
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Nice big room, with pleasant newer furnishings. Carpet had a rather large stain in it, but not a big deal. Private outdoor pool. Within a few blocks are several fast food type restaurants. Only thing I noted was the area is not too nice, but very close to Miami International Airport. Free parking, free wi-fi, free breakfast- good amenities!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TobyJoeBurnaby_BC
DavidPreston78, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Dear TobyJoeBurnaby_BC,

The staff and management at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for writing a review about your experiences at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to read that a guest enjoyed all the free amenities we offer at the hotel. Other hotels in the area charge for parking, breakfast and shuttle services. Since we value our guest’s loyalty we provide these services complementary. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,426)

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I found the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North to be a very nice hotel. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Whenever I'd meet staff in the hall or lobby, they always said hello. Dulon, the general manager, was out and about in the lobby greeting guests. My room was very large and comfortable, with a sitting area, frig. and large bathroom. The bed was very comfortable, and the room was extremely quiet. I never heard other guests in the halls or other rooms. They offer a complimentary breakfast for their guests and it was very filling, offering a wide variety of foods.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling in the Miami area. Clean, friendly and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
DavidPreston P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear Sheila P,

Everyone at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and posting such a flattering review of our property on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to read that you found all the staff to be very friendly and helpful. By the same token, I am delighted to read that you found the room to be exceptionally comfortable. All our rooms come with a refrigerator and microwave. We want our guests to feel like the hotel is a home away from home. Once again thank you for writing a review and for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Upon booking this cruise, I read reviews online and most of them were mixed or bad so I became hesitant. Friends and I stayed here over the weekend October 5-7 before a cruise. We walked into this hotel, checked in with ease and headed to our room. These rooms were beyond gorgeous, nice and in order and spacious. The staff there was amazing, I needed help a few times and there was no hesitation to assist me. We also attended the hotel bar, which is small but very clean and orderly. The bartender on duty was Nikki, she was amazing and very friendly (we actually went out with her when the bar closed). We had to get taxis a few times, and weren't sure where we were going and the hotel staff at the front desk were very eager to help. There is also many places you can walk to from the hotel (subway, McDonalds, liquor store and a few other restaurants). The only downfall I'd say was the pool, it was fairly small but still accommodated my needs. I will defiantly be going back to this hotel next time I stay in Miami!! (Don't mind messy room)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Sam K,

The staff and management at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for writing a review about your experiences at our hotel. We love seeing that a guest had such a great time at our hotel they feel the need to share the experience with everyone. I am glad that you had such a wonderful time at our bar and made a new friend with our bartender Nikki. By the same token, I am also delighted to read that you will definitely return to our hotel the next time you travel to Miami. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

the room was wonderful, the beds a sensation,also the breakfast with a good choise of bread, fruits, tea, coffee etc.
super: the gratis shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the cruise terminal......
The only problem for us was the so c o l d blowing air condition in the hotel.....

but we can say: when we will stay whenever in Miami: we will return in this hotel and we can recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Elisabeth G,

Everyone at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post such a flattering review of our property on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to read that you found your room so comfortable and the breakfast to be ample in the variety we offer. By the same token, I am glad that the shuttle services were so well received. We take pride in getting our guests to and from the airport and to the Miami Cruise Port in a timely fashion. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This modern clean property was recommended to us by our travel agent. We spent the night here before leaving on a cruise. We enjoyed the airport to hotel shuttle, the hot breakfast & hotel to port shuttle, all included for our group. They even arranged for port to airport transfer for a small fee. Not a fancy area, with a few restaurants within walking distance, but we did feel safe. Would definately recommend this property.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank pkcoz
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Dear LilHotNana,

The management and staff at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review. I am delighted to read that a fellow Michigander had such a wonderful time staying at our hotel for a pre cruise stay. By the same token, I am very happy to read that the shuttle services were so well received. We work hard every day ensuring every guest is picked up and dropped off at the airport in a timely fashion. We even go a step further by offering a complementary shuttle to the Port of Miami. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The rooms are comfortable and clean. The customer service is great! The food is great!
I love being able to leave the car parked there for half the price as what the Port of Miami charges for parking. My husband and I stayed there for our honeymoon and months before my sister and I stayed for a quick getaway cruise. Both times, the rooms and service were exceptional for your average run of the mill hotel. This is not a luxury hotel, but a comfortable clean hotel that you can return to again and again!

Room Tip: Pay a bit extra for the balcony. I thought having the balcony was awesome!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Renee428
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Dear Renee428,

The staff and management at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for the review posted on Trip Advisor. Here at the Comfort Suites we live for guest satisfaction. It might be going that extra mile by providing free shuttle service to and from the airport and to the cruise port. Or it can be as simple as making sure we have coffee 24 hours a day. Whatever may be the case, providing excellent customer service is what we do. Thank you again for the glowing review and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is a nice clean small hotel but in a not so good location. It hides behind the Days Inn in the dead end of the road. There were not enough parking spaces and have to share the parking lot with the Days Inn next door. Free daily breakfast and always crowded. The room is decent size and seems pretty new. The hotel design is modern and comfortable though. Overall, my 3-night stay was a good stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kwan L
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Kwan L,

The management and staff at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review. I am glad to read that your three day stay was enjoyable. I am equally delighted to read that you found your room comfortable and clean. All our team members work very hard every day ensuring all our guests share your feelings towards the hotel. Thank you again for the review and it was a pleasure having you as our guest.