“Will come again!!”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Miami Springs
Miami
“Will come again!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

From the start to the end, this place was the best I have stayd in. Was there about a month ago, and I cant say how well everything was, the rooms were great, beds are very confy, you can tell they just opened, and the staff was great like Mr.Michael, he was able to help me and my friends find a cool bar to hang out, and malls near by to shop. Great help, good rooms...can't say no more, but that i enjoyed my stay there.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Tania S
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Dear Tania S,

The staff and management at Comfort Suites would like to thank you for taking the time and posting a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you found our staff so helpful. It is one of the best parts of this job when we get such positive feedback. Michael is an excellent guest service agent. He is always willing to go that extra mile for our guests. Next time you come to Miami Springs, Florida it will be our pleasure to have you stay with us. Once again thank you for being a valued guest and for choosing Comfort Suites for your lodging needs.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This hotel has to be one of the best run and attractive hotels that I’ve ever stayed in, regardless of rate paid. I would stay there again given the opportunity.

The lobby and room decor is modern and stylish and everything is clean, clean, clean. We had a king room that had a couch and sitting chair; a closet with safe, iron and ironing board; the room also had a fridge, coffee maker etc. and even an iPod docking station beside the bed! The bed was very COMFORTABLE, one of those cuddle you types that are so hard to leave in the morning!

The lobby has a fitness centre and a couple of computers to print off your boarding passes. The desk and room staff are very polite and efficient,

The breakfast (cereals, baked goods, eggs, sausages, waffles, yogurt etc.) is in the lobby and appears to have a higher standard than the usual “free breakfast” that you find. BUT that higher standard still doesn’t deter people from showing up in their PJs! What is it about people that prompt them to do that? I don’t want to see you in your PJs, get dressed before you come down to the lobby for breakfast.

Parking is a bit of a challenge, but I was told to use the Days Inn space too as they share the property. Pool is nice and clean and large.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank curlermon
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Dear curlermon,

The staff and management would like to thank you for writing such a glowing review. I am delighted to see that our hotel was so well received. We all work hard ensuring every guest share your feeling towards our property. I am equally enthusiastic that you were able to enjoy all the free amenities we offer. I will be sure to share your review with all the staff members. Thank you once more and we would be honored to have you stay with us a second time.

Cary, IL
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Stayed there for 3 nights in June 2012. Room was very spacious and clean, including a small refrig & microwave. The room had a small closet with a safe that was at the far end of the room (a bit odd - the closet wasn't near the door). Beds were comfortable. My son wasn't happy with the TV channel selection (which was a bit more limited than other hotels). Breakfast buffet was nice with lots of options. My biggest complaint was their lack of parking at the hotel. The front staff was friendly, but the one person I asked directions for - was not very helpful, and when I asked a rough distance (is it 1 mile, 5 miles, 10 miles, etc), he said he really didn't know. Free internet in the room (I used an ethernet cable - and internet speed was quite good).

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear alj1982,

The staff and management at Comfort Suites would like to thank you for writing a review. I am delighted that your room was so well received. In contrast you have my apology that the front desk did not take the time and look up directions for you. This is not the type of hospitality we wish to convey to our guests. I will be looking into the matter personally and making sure the staff is aware of the website Mapquest for directions. We deeply value your patronage and hope that you choose to stay with us again. I would love the opportunity to welcome you back and deliver the level of service you have every right to expect from Comfort Suites.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 7, 2012

i stayed in the hotel in the month of Jan-12.
It's a brand new hotel and you can smell it. Everything is clean and proper. Staff is super helpful. They even have airport shuttle to the airport.
I am a choice member and booked this hotel with my 2011 travel points.I stayed for two nights.

Rooms are very big , comfortable and had microwave and refrigerator. Plenty of windows to look out .Breakfast was also wonderful and very complete with wide varieties.I would definitely stay here again.
Location was a little off as nothing really close where you can just walk.

I would like to thank the wonderful staff ...

Room Tip: choose higher floor rooms with airport view
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, June 9, 2012
Dear SKDas,

The staff and management at Comfort Suites would like to thank you for taking the time and posting a review of our property. I am glad to see that the hotel was so well received. I will be sure to share your kind words with the staff. I am equally enthusiastic you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast. We think breakfast is the most important meal of the day and that is why we ensure it is stocked with a wide variety of food. Thank you again and we look forward to providing your lodging needs the next time you travel to Miami Springs, Florida.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We were very pleased with hotel, pool, and breakfast. Everything was very clean and everyone was very helpful and friendly. Very convenient to airport and getting on highway 836. Parking could be less crowded at this popular location.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Sadie M
Dear Sadie M,

The staff and management at Comfort Suites would like to thank you for taking the time and posting a review of our property. I am delighted to see that we were able to provide you with a wonderful weekend getaway. The staff works hard ensuring that everyone who stays with us shares your feelings towards our hotel. Thank you again and we look forward to providing your lodging needs the next time you travel to Miami Springs, Florida.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stayed on this property to take advantage of the Park and Cruise. The Hotel itself was really nice. The room was clean, the property was well maintained. However I am only giving it a 3 because the hotel advertises park and cruise or park and fly and they really don't have a big enough parking lot to be able to support that. There were maybe 10 non handicap parking places in the lot. Fortunately we got there early and got a parking place but I saw where many people parked on the street, or in the lot for the Days Inn next door.

There also weren't really any places to eat nearby, so if you didn't want to lose your parking place you stayed in, or took a taxi out. As nice as the hotel is, we won't stay there for another park and cruise deal simply because of the lack of parking.

Room Tip: It's always good to check trip advisor
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Dear SissieM,

Everyone at Comfort Suites would like to thank you for letting us be a part of your Vacation. I am surprised to read that you could not find any restaurants near the hotel. Just yesterday I had lunch at a fantastic café located in the Days Inn next door. If you stay at our hotel again please feel free to email me or stop at the front desk to learn about some great restaurants near the hotel. Many of the restaurants are located in walking distance or they would be happy to deliver the food to your room. Thank you again and if given another try I am sure we could exceed your expectations.

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2012

stayed 6/03/2012,i couldnt have been more pleased with the staff.the front desk made you feel at home and welcomed.the breakfast tops is all i`m going to say on that.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Terrence S
Dear Terrence S,

The staff and management would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review. I am enthusiastic you found our staff so helpful. Every day I see the staff go above and beyond ensuring all our guests feel like family. Thank you again and we look forward to providing your lodging needs the next time you travel to Miami Springs, Florida.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Springs
Coconut Grove
Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables
EB Hotel Miami Airport
#1 of 16 in Miami Springs

Been to Comfort Suites Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!