“Good food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were at the hotel next door. On a Sunday night, there wasn't much available in the neighborhood other than IHOP, so we went to Tom's to have a bite to eat. It was INCREDIBLY LOUD, since it was during the playoffs, but the food was great and service very good. I ordered a top shelf margarita, and it was quite watered down. For $9.00, I expected a better drink. Tasted like generic tequila. I would go to the bar to order next time and watch them make the drink. I ordered the tilapia filet and it was one of the best I have ever had - hot and well seasoned. Veggies that came with it were great also - crisp tender, not steam table wilted. Not sure, but it appeared that the cooks were delivering their own orders right out of the kitchen - nice touch. We only had to wait 10-15 min. for the food, despite a very busy crowd. Would definitely come back.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We had such a great meal at Tom' NFL Sportsbar..The customers were great & within walking distance from the airport hotels. Your wings really are the best..Very friendly, & hopefully we will be able to visit again. A must!

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We ate here after a long and turbulent flight to MIA. We were starving...ordered wings for an appetizer- the tequila lime wings are fantastic! Food came quickly. The place wasn't packed, but it wasn't empty either. The service was outstanding. I would definitely return if near the airport!!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

All the late games on Sunday were playing on the 10 or so TV's. Order food and drinks sitting at the bar, service was good, but after the food order was taken, it was a good 20 minutes before the food arrived.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Had two nights in nearby hotel, food and drink very enjoyable, lots of different sport to watch on the TV's, friendly atmosphere and staff, I will go back the next time I am in Miami !