See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 11, 2010

We had an overnight layover in Miami and decided to stay here for the funky decor and "free" airport transportation. I was told that once our flight landed to call the hotel and they would send a black car to pick us up. When I called for pick up the person I spoke to barely spoke english and she had no idea of any black car. We had to pay for a cab. The good thing is the hotel reimbursed us for the trip but the bad thing is their website is totally misleading when it comes to this aspect. I was told when we checked in that the cab would be paid for in advance for our trip back to the airport. I was not at all surprised to learn that when we made it to the airport the cab driver was requesting payment. It only cost $8.00 so I paid him and never called the hotel to disbute. The hotel decor is true to form as shown on the website. The bed was big and comfy however the surrounding area is a little creepy. It is great for layovers but not extended stays.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mimi1978
Reviewed March 29, 2010

The person at the front desk had everyones reservation wrong. She was trying to double bill. People were yelling at her (at least three different guests. while we were there). The rooms are very cool decor but then you realize it is clearly a sex hotel. We had NO sleep because there was a large party of drinking 20 yo in parking lot. We had to threaten to call police. The next night people were screaming profanities at each other. There was so much noise at night. The buffet at breakfast had a bucket of used butter gross. Just a horrible hotel and a very bad area. Its too bad because each room had very cool boise speakers etc.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank westpalmwoman
Reviewed March 10, 2010

I stayed at the Alladin in November 2009, It is a lovely little hotel very close to the airport so really good for an overnight stay.
The room is very well done out, the shower recess and toilet are all in the one room screened by no see through glass, the bed was very comfortable, the only drawback was the lack of restuarants the only one was across the road, as I arrived after dark this was somewhat a problem. As I said ideal for a quick stay.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank broddles2
Reviewed February 4, 2010

when the sign said Corporate Hourly rates! Then I saw the mirror over the bed on the ceiling. No closets, no shampoo, conditioner, filthy phone and remote, filthy chair in the room with the tub. Oh yes, and a $5.00 cash payment for the key to your room.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank trchocolatediva
Reviewed January 26, 2010

I fell upon the Aladdin through Hotels.com. After reading the reviews, I decided to book the hotel and THEN go to their personal website. We were kinda "leary" of the hotel theme but decided to take a chance. We were glad we did. We got a great price and the hotel was very clean. Themed exotic/art deco rooms. We had the Boutique....it was small but clean. Flat screen tv, Bose System, King Size Fluffy Bed, A "rain" shower thats big enough for about 4 people. (we didnt test that theory - but its really big). The Bathroom door is glass as is the shower. If the site of seeing your mate, husband, wife, whatever is "not your cup of tea" - this is not the hotel for you (smile). We are married and that stuff is nothing new...just watch TV or something while your partner tinkles! (smile). Downside - bring your own toiletries. Theirs are not up to par. The room had a new bar of Ivory soap and some unidentifiable shower gel in a bottle that appeared to be "refilled". Modest continental breakfast in their art deco dining area. No Children permitted at the hotel and they seem to concentrate on privacy. Small frosted windows in the rooms and skylight windows. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple