EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$138
$114
$99
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

It's the luxurious version of a Motel; inevitably the best motel I have ever been to. The rooms are extremely spacious, modern equipped with "live TV" beautiful decor, and bathrooms are everything I desire for my home and MORE! Did I mention the fact that it is the only location of its class to contain a Minibar equipped with beer, water, Gatorade etc. Staff is also great but most importantly I have to give my thumbs up for the young lady by the name of Lidia she is the ideal front office agent you would want to see at a 5 star hotel, despite of knowing what most come here for she provides exquisite personable customer service with out ever being judgmental of the reasons behind your stay, management should be proud of the service she provides and how well she represents the company; her skills and attention to the clients are inevitably the reason why I continue to come back day in day out! Thank you!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2016

It was late and I really wanted a comfortable bed at that point. Rode around for hours and stumbled across Hotel Aladdin. First, the secure of your vehicle in a secluded garage very impressive. The rate for the hrs I was checking was well worth it. What blew me away your check out time was 12 hrs from the time you check in. So I did not have to ruin my rest by 10:45 to leave. YES YES YES.. OK!. I assumed this place was a typical get fix joint totally not!. Breakfast selection was nice and fulfilling and delivered SWEET. Checking was like a quick #2 at Micky D's. Cant wait to go back and upgrade the room. Decor was nice as well.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank QUEEN N
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

This was the worst experience of a hotel I have ever had.

Booked for a 1 night. Wanted to get out after an hour. The place is so seedy. Its got an aura of seediness about it. Garages to park (hide) vehicles, horrible neon lighting and the most ridiculous music played throughout the hotel.

Upon check in I noticed you can book rooms for a minimum of 2 hours. If that doesn't tell you what type of place it is, the presidential suite clearly states it has a dance pole in there, so...

Also, you can buy an assortment of different flavours condoms clearly marked on the reception desk for anyone to see! Horrible.

Got to the room. Standard basic one. No windows. A lovely king size bed, but only 2 pillows (well, cushions really), wafer thin and bearly big enough for my head. They looked absolutely ridiculous on a king size bed.

TV had terrible signal. Room poorly decorated, wooden boards put up behind the TV. Ours had 'FML' written on one of them. Which is exactly how I felt after check in.

1 filing cabinet type thing to put your clothes in. The thing nearly fell apart when I opened it. At about 11pm, we arrived back from The Marlins game and I asked for some more pillows. I then went down the the lobby at 1230am to see where these where. Picked up pillows and noticed loud music (the same as played in the lobby) coming from a speaker directly outside our room. Obviously I could hear this whilst trying to sleep. Why is there even music being played in hallways at this time of night? Why?

Managed to sleep and checked out ASAP.

The shower was nice. Genuinely.

Just don't book this place unless you're into seedy stuff. Don't let the fact that its right next to the airport and cheap fool you.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BoltonWanderer158
Reviewed June 2, 2016

is the perfect place for a magical moment with your partner, i really had a good time. I really think is worth the distance... they have room with different themes and you can ask them to decorate it with flowers, this is a very kinky detail. i will totally go again.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2016

Ok if you are expecting the Hilton or Best Western you will be disappointed. But for a romantic interlude in a quiet area, the Aladdin Hotel is a surprise. Each suite has its own private discreet parking space below the suite. The Suite is clean, private and discreetly laid out for a romantic couple. Not knowing what to expect and being on my own I got a real chuckle out of the layout. But next time I will book again and bring my better half!! (smiley face)

Room Tip: Rooms are private and discreet
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple