WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Miami Springs
Los Angeles, California
“awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband is an architect, when we opened the door we were surprised. He loves this hotel . its interior design is awesome ,I've never seen the similar one even at expensive hotels in the USA.
its so clean, and modern, every thing is so great, I have lots of experiences in different hotels, absolutely I would book it again and I would recommend it to all my friends.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Greek first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

We booked this hotel 20 mins before arrival, needed a sleep before going to the airport. The rooms are very modern, and the bathroom is gorgeous. However the receptionist wasn't very welcoming, she sent us to the wrong building first, and when the key from the room didn't work she didn't come herself, but told us to come. They have also have a free welcoming drink, and extremely cheap beer in a minibar - 3 for 10 bucks. But my friend saw a cockroach in the room. So if you're looking for a night to spend before going to the airport - it's pretty good! For longer - probably not.

Room Tip: Second building, room 314 - absolutely no noise from the airport.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jacckie
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Initial room ok until about an hour on when we noticed bugs climbing out of the sink and into our bag.also noticed them over our bed. Asked to be moved rooms which we did with no hassle.arrived at new room very creepy have to walk through dark garage with no light. Got in and a mirror on the ceiling (really should have read reviews) glass shower no privacy a laughable experience a story to tell but will not be returning close to airport definitely don't stay if you have kids. Did I mention there was two different types of bugs!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Mackay88

Travelers are raving about these Miami Springs hotels

MAYFIELD HEIGHTS
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

This was a wierd experience, both good and bad...

First, the girl behind the desk asks me for my passport. I'm now guessing they don't have many Americans staying at this hotel. Then she won't check me in because their internal reservation number didn't match the reservation number from the web portal I used. I had to wait for 20 minutes for a manager to come and tell her it was OK.

So I get my room assignment and am told to park in that room's garage. Yes, each room on the ground floor (actually 2nd floor) has its own garage with its own electric garage door. You enter the room via a RF ID card from the garage.

So I open the door and it is completely dark. I see a glowing light on the wall and try pressing it. Nothing. I finally put the RF id card to it and all the lights come on. So I proceed up the stairs to the room (there is nothing downstairs except the garage door entrance). About halfway up, the lights go out. Complete darkness (the room has no exterior windows ecxept for a frosted mini window in the bathroom). I fumble up the steps with my luggage and am lucky I didn't kill myself.

Anyway, I used a flashlight I carry to go back downstairs and reactivate the lights. Again they go out almost immediately. It took me a while to figure out you had to keep the RF id room key in the slot behind the light switch reader. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF THEY HAD TOLD ME THAT FIRST!

The room is beautiful. Artwork, sculptures, furnishings, color, etc... The toilet is behind a swinging glass door as is the shower (huge walk in shower with the spout directly overhead, not on the wall). No privacy there. Anyone in the room can see into the toilet and shower. Looks great and if that isn't an issue, fine.

Then I notice some odd things...
-No hand towels or wash rags. Only two shower towels.
-No blanket/comforter on the bed, just a fitted sheet and bottom sheet.
-No closet or ANY PLACE to hang clothes.
-No place to set luggage except on the floor.
-No soap dish in the shower, IE no place to put the soap except on the lip just above the ground.
-The TV is a 23" computer monitor with a tuner. There is a Bose sound system, but the TV sound wouldn't come out of it, so I could never hear the TV.

While I was waiting at check-in, three others had inquired about no blanket and small towels. She told them they were out, so I didn't bother even asking for them.

Lastly, at checkout, they told me I would have to wait 5 - 10 minutes while they checked the room to ensure I had not used the mini-bar. That was very aggravating. Having not used anything, I just walked out despite their protest.

Overall a negative experience with a few nice amenities but missing some key basics.

Room Tip: Get a room with a garage. Check the room immediately for all the necessities.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank JEFFREY K
Stony Point, New York, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

I booked a few nights at this place because it was close to the airport. After seeing a few bad reviews, I was trying to keep an open mind.

Big mistake. It sucks. Your room key is 'reset' and doesn't work about 10 minutes after you leave. So every time we went out and came back, we had to go to the front desk and have the thing re-activated. So inconvenient since our room was around the other side of the building.

You also have to buzz out in order to get your vehicle in or out. So if you're in a rush to leave or return, you have to sit there in your car waiting for the barricade to open!

And the power goes off unless your room key is in. So the fridge doesnt work unless youre in the room hahaha.

The chick at front desk was not the most pleasant, I think mentally a little... slow.

The room was fancy looking (glass showers, mirrored ceiling), but lacks basic amenities: no closet, no hair dryer... Clearly this is meant for people who need an hour or two to do naughty things.

DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Room Tip: Don't book ANY room. Leave!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ganssle G
Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had booked my wife and friend a room via Priceline for this hotel, which was rated as a 3star the the Priceline site. What I didn't know was that it really was more of a "couples" playground. When my wife and friend hesitantly went in, they asked if they could see a room (it was afternoon) and their room was not ready. When telling the clerk that they were uncomfortable with the surroundings and would like to cancel their reservation, they were denied a refund. I contacted Priceline, which tried to help on our behalf (as I felt the hotel was misrepresented on their site), but again was denied by the Alladin management. Very disappointing.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Tilleyhome
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

It is completely false on Expedia.com, is a motel, not hotel, the neighborhood is horrible and frightening, attention is terrible, only one person spoke English, I asked three times, SOAP and towels and never came. The sheets are old and dirty. the price-value relationship is totally disproportionate. never in my life I will return this dirty and scary MOTEL

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
Holiday Inn Miami International Airport

Been to Hotel Aladdin? Share your experiences!