EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$136
$101
$88
$79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$69
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had initally had my reservations about this hotel. It was not a major chain and located closer to the airport. However, after arriving I was pleased by the room. It was clean chic and comfortable. The proximity to Miami Beach was only 10 minutes. I would definitely stay again.

1  Thank ShenaBeene
Reviewed October 23, 2012

At 10pm on Oct 20, 2012 my husband and I were in the room when someone with a room key tried to come in! We had the extra lock on the top of the door on so he couldn't. My husband went after him and the guy kept saying "sorry man". We complained to the surly front desk person who said "We were doing check-out, it was a mistake". There is no check-out at 10 pm at night. I am convinced the staff saw us come in with a new tv and thought we were out and decided to help themselves to it. We complained the next morning, were told another story, they refused to give us our money back and there was no hotel manager in sight, available by phone or anywhere to deal with this. On top of this, the room was dirty, the design is weird (glass doors so you can watch your husband pee) and the overall energy of the hotel is equal to that of a cemetary. The staff are surly at best, the so-called 'breakfast' is junky food from the corner store. DON'T EVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL!

Room Tip: there are no decent rooms here.
5  Thank Ruth W
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This hotel is horrible. I went here with my boyfriend and I will NEVER return again. We booked a queen bed, what we received when entering the room were two full beds put together making a wonderful gap in the middle. Then when we went to make coffee, there was non in the room so we called the front desk to ask if they had any, she responded yes. However when we went down she did not have any there, so she sent us to the third floor to get some in the small snack area but once again there was non there, and when we confronted the front desk all she said was "you have to wait until breakfast." On top of this when I went to lay me head on the pillow I noticed that it was stained with BLOOD!

Room Tip: Worst hotel I have ever been to
1  Thank Daili D
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I had eye surgery at Bassom Palmer the day after hurricane Issac. My huband and I were apprehensive about this hotel because of all the reviews. I have to say it really was not as bad as everybody is making it out to be. It is family friendly NO!!! Is it good for an overnight stay for couples YES!!! The price was right and it was clean and safe. LOL even thought we had to go get another comforter from the cleaning cart by the stairs i would still stay again. The location was central to South Beach and Bayside. They also offer free breakfast. I diidn't have any but it smelled good.

Room Tip: Please Couples Only ;^D
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ILOVEAL67
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The rooms are just bizarre. The showers are glass-enclosed and look out on the rest of the room. Even the COMMODE has a glass wall -- who wants to be viewed on the toilet??? I was traveling with a man who is a friend and we specifically asked for two beds, so they switched us to a two-bed room -- with no window (that's how they all are!) except in the ceiling, but the shade can't be opened. Woke up in the morning to rain and the skylight dripping on my bed. The "breakfast buffet" was sugary cereal, toast (the toasters don't work right and burn the bread badly) ... with processed cheese food and the worst coffee you've ever tasted. The HeartSmart bread was in a huge tub everyone use, not individual servings. The Hotels.com ad says "hot breakfast" -- and a pool. There's no pool. There was no chair in the room so no place to sit down. The staff is understandably surly working in such an awful place and constantly having to deal with legitimage complaints.

Room Tip: To get a good room RUN do not walk to some place else!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business