EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
$138
bedfinder
$129
$98
$91
$86
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$96
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$87
$85
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North(Miami Springs)(Great Value!)
$87
$69
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 31, 2012

The representatives are not customer oriented at all. This hotel just speculates on fully booked periods for Miami / Miami beach events overbooking the hotel and letting people (with already done reservation) without room, in favour of highest paid rooms.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank NicoleMilan
Reviewed June 3, 2010

Seedy, sleazy hotel with large signage advertising hourly room rates. Tacky rooms with ceiling mirrors. Belongs on Bret Michael's show, Rock of Love. Also, terribly rude service.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank minnie_gal
Reviewed May 2, 2010

Never again will I stay at this hotel. If it wasn't because I had read the dissapointing reviews online was I more or less prepared. But the lack of cleanliness of he room, the old decor, the old couches was just unbelieveable!!! I couldn't believe I had paid almost $300 for a night. The staff was rude, unhelpfull and check out was a royal pain. The carpet on the stairs wasn't just dirty, it had stuff lying around on each step! The tub outside didn't close so we couldn't fill it up, the "champagne" that we paid for took more than an hr to get to us, almost at midnight. I thought that since I had booked THE MOST EXPENSIVE suite that it would be different. But everything they say on the internet about them is true. What I would expect is an apology not a "Thank You". There was barely one towel for each of us, 1 shampoo, no conditioner, and 1 soap for the shower and the sink.
When I called and asked for a late check out I was told very rudely that NO, that I would be charged $15 more every hour until, I quote, "leave".

I will never recommend their services and to be honest. They shouldnt have the nerve to charge as a much as they do.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank MiamiGirl29
Reviewed April 11, 2010

We had an overnight layover in Miami and decided to stay here for the funky decor and "free" airport transportation. I was told that once our flight landed to call the hotel and they would send a black car to pick us up. When I called for pick up the person I spoke to barely spoke english and she had no idea of any black car. We had to pay for a cab. The good thing is the hotel reimbursed us for the trip but the bad thing is their website is totally misleading when it comes to this aspect. I was told when we checked in that the cab would be paid for in advance for our trip back to the airport. I was not at all surprised to learn that when we made it to the airport the cab driver was requesting payment. It only cost $8.00 so I paid him and never called the hotel to disbute. The hotel decor is true to form as shown on the website. The bed was big and comfy however the surrounding area is a little creepy. It is great for layovers but not extended stays.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mimi1978
Reviewed March 29, 2010

The person at the front desk had everyones reservation wrong. She was trying to double bill. People were yelling at her (at least three different guests. while we were there). The rooms are very cool decor but then you realize it is clearly a sex hotel. We had NO sleep because there was a large party of drinking 20 yo in parking lot. We had to threaten to call police. The next night people were screaming profanities at each other. There was so much noise at night. The buffet at breakfast had a bucket of used butter gross. Just a horrible hotel and a very bad area. Its too bad because each room had very cool boise speakers etc.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple